Trajectory and space

Trajectory and space

A Poem by T. Wes Smith
"

hmmm...

"

Through instincts, we react without thought of reactions to our actions, pulling the trigger to deliver potency without accuracy,

 no thought , no reason, haphazard and clumsy, how can one think to find the location we all desire.

 Targets of good and of evil fall one in all together without prejudice or mercy, diversity to the masses of losses.

 Fix your sights, breath, cause this will take all of me, forget the past, history is in the making, really, what’s the chances that bullets collide, meeting in theory of trajectory and space, your foolish if you think your special, that it could happen to you, for you, we all grow up in divinity, believing anything is possible, but malingered teaching forgets to mention, that life doesn’t cater to you, for you.

 Consumed in regret and remorse, absent thoughtless actions, wait for your forgiveness, battered and beaten, giving in, what will they say, what will they do, yet you look like a hero, but the opposite is also true, sacrifice, that you can’t take back, echoes of life, that you can’t give back. Yet you remain, the same, when all is done, will it have been in vein?

 Begin to forget, after all ignorance is bliss, even if you are faking it, forget the past, history is in the making, really, what’s the chances that bullets collide, meeting in theory of trajectory and space, that in which we cannot face in ourselves, the faults in our lives, proven of the unthinkable, no more divinity, the loss of a paradigm.

© 2011 T. Wes Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your poem/rant is amazing! very descriptive and sorta to the point.
i love the first line:) and this line:
that you can’t take back, echoes of life, that you can’t give back. Yet you remain, the same, when all is done, will it have been in vein? awesome! lolz:) u shld think about publishing:) keep up the good work:)



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 12, 2011
Last Updated on December 31, 2011

Author

T. Wes Smith
T. Wes Smith

Columbus, OH



About
I am from Ohio, i love to write, tell me what you think, I am closing my read request because they are hard to keep up with while being stuck out here working my a*s off, plus I refuse to answer to re.. more..

Writing