Chapter Fourteen: Rainbow and White

Chapter Fourteen: Rainbow and White

A Chapter by Abbie

Sophora


“Is this for real?” I ask, and almost drop Maligna. I was shocked. It was beautiful, and so...me.


I was in a gigantic circular room with a a spiraling black and white tiled floor with a flower in the middle. There were five doors, each with a Gothic torch candle holder in between. Each door was a different color: black, green, silver, aqua, and rainbow. In the middle was a round glass table with a wrought iron base. It had a vase of roses on them. Black Magic roses, my favorite kind of flower in existence.


“Yes, it had better be real. It took a while refurbish, because the Slytherin head girl room has been abandoned for... I don't even know how many years now.” Severus said, nudging me into the room.


“So, you did...this?” I said, nodding my head at the room. He said, and stood next to me, shoulders brushing.


“Well- some- I mean- it was mainly magic- I sort of -” I looked pointedly at him “Alright, yes. If you don't like it, change it. I couldn't care less.” he said blandly, and bumped me on the shoulder toward the rainbow door.


I walked in and realized it was supposed to be my bedroom. It was white. Blank. Lacking color. Empty. Nothing. Boring. You get it yet? WHITENESS. The ceiling, bed, the bed sheets, nightstand, rug, candles, candle holders, empty picture frames, the dresser, everything!


I put down my luggage of to the side, except for Maligna's tank, which went on the nightstand for now. Severus did the same. “N-no. I couldn't. It looks...wonderful. Everything is perfect. And white” I giggled softly at that. Darkness meowed and walked over to the queen size bed, before hoping up on it and curling into a ball.


I turned toward him. He was standing a bit stiffly. Whether it was out of discomfort or something else, I didn't know. He looked down at my five foot six figure from his (probably) six foot one height, his eyes questioning, but relaxed. “Thank you.”


I know I really shouldn't push my luck, but I honestly couldn't care less. I wrapped my arms around his midsection and clung to his slightly muscular figure. I expected him to push me away, or stiffen, or say something, or do anything except what he did.


Severus wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer, into a hug. We stayed like that for a minute, wrapped in each others warmth. I took the time to just try and convince myself that he was once again hugging me. I also noticed he smelled a little something like spearmint gum, and hot chocolate (probably because that was what he was just drinking).


“You're welcome Sophora.” Then he genteelly kissed the top of my head. He then let go of his hold on me before leaving my room, and me.



© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ehehe, nice chapter, really nice :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Snape and Sophora sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! hehe:P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

I know, sucks, don't it?
Timeless-Chan

11 Years Ago

yes. yes it does:'(
Abbie

11 Years Ago

next chapter is up
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dominique

11 Years Ago

Awsome.
Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD yup!!!
Abbie

11 Years Ago

next chapter is up
OH!!!!! She should just tell him!!!! doesn't she notice that she loves him and he loves her???????? I love the story so far, it is absolutely amazing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD
Abbie

11 Years Ago

next chapter is up
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Yes!!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 10, 2012


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie