Chapter twenty: Green Gases

Chapter twenty: Green Gases

A Chapter by Abbie
"

Sophora plus Severus plus a poisonous cauldron that could blow up at any moment. hmmm.... what could possibly be the outcome?

"

Sophora

        “Out. Everyone, out.” Snape said getting up from his desk immediately. The students all looked up at him, they had heard me yell, well not really yell... just say loudly, that we had a problem, but now we really had their attention. Nobody moved an inch.

          “If you would like to continue breathing, I would get out… Oh, I don’t know, maybe now!” I yelled, getting fed up with the third years’ incompetence. I mean really, did they want to die? Everyone looked at each other, and then panic started. Oh joy… there was screaming and running toward the door. I could see pushing and shoving, trying to escape.

          “Order…. Exit my classroom orderly. Go out the door in two’s and I shall take count of who is here once we are all out.” Severus said calmly. Now I’m not saying I wasn’t calm, but… well… there was some worry there.

          The students piled out, as he said. Even Thomas and that other girl did, though they were very shocked, and very scared. More than the rest actually. Probably because they realize that the potion that they brewed could potentially kill their entire class, including their teacher and his assistant.

                    Severus finished up herding the students out of the class and into the hall. He instructed them to go through one of the portraits, the Bloody Baron most likely, which lead to the grand staircases. As far as I knew, they did as he said. I wasn't sure that they did though, I was guessing. I was guessing because i didn't get up. I didn't leave. I stayed right there with the ticking time bomb of a potion.  

          Severus was still in the room, but he was grabbing his wand and heading towards the door. He didn't even notice me, sitting in Thomas's seat, ready to go. As he walked out the door, he turned back. He checked the room for more students. There weren't any, save for me, and he probably knew that, just double checking. He probably thought I was out too, but no... Then his eyes focused on me. 

          "Sophora!" he said worried and hurried "Get out!"

          "No, Severus... I can't!" I replied looking at him sadly. I pick up the shredded Shrivelfig, and put it in. I put in more than you would for the potion if it hadn’t started emitting this gas.  

          "Why the bloody hell not?" he asked, angrily. I stirred it sixteen times clockwise, and then four times counter clockwise. It still had green gas floating around it like a cloud, but the potion itself was turning a lighter murky green. Which was which was better than the dark dirty green it was before.  

          "I have to fix this!" I said back. I had to... I couldn't let the potions classroom be destroyed...  I chopped up some more Shivelfig. Then I put in some rat spleens. It turned a dirty yellow… "I know how to Severus, I do. I can fix this... I have to fix it."

          "No you don't!” he said, and walked back in through the door.I put in more of the peeled and cut up Shrivelfig. The potion started bubbling.  

          “Even if I don’t, which I do, I’m going to!” I say to him, and grab some daisy roots. I add some, slowly stirring counter clockwise and turn down the heat. The potion turned a disgusting green color. He walks up behind me quickly, and grabs onto my arm. I whip my head around, and glare.

          “Let. Go. Now.” I hiss at him, but his hold tightens.

          “Sophora… he said and looked me in the eyes. I can see the pain swirling in the dark black pools. “Please, get out.”

          “I-I…” I stutter out, then I hear something behind me. a rumbleing and a small... 'poof'

I turn around, and he stares at it too, his grip slackening. My eyes widen in surprise as the potion changes color. It has turned a dark, murky green, so close to black it was hard to tell that it was green. Then a strange colored brownish green cloud started emitting from it.

 I turned back toward to Severus. He stared at me. we both had the same thought running through our heads. Poison.and then whispered "Run." 

That second, everything seemed to slow down. 


Severus turning around to get out of the room.


I following a few steps behind him. 


A giant explosion rocked the room. 


Severus just getting out of the room as the explosion hit.


fall to the floor as a chair crashed on top of me. 


Severus turns around.


I see green smoke all around me.


Severus... 


I see a blurry Severus... 


I see Severus coming through the classroom.


Kneeling beside me as the green smoke starts to disappear.


I hear him calling my name, then everything goes black and I all into darkness. 



© 2013 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
I really am evil, aren't I? >:D muahahaha. you dont know if she is dead or not. XD I feel very evil. :P
review please. :D tell me what you think will happen next. what you think of the chapter. anything else you can think of really. :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*clears throat* I don't mean to pry or anything but when shall those other two chapters be published? ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

10 Years Ago

haha, when i get ungrounded. (shh, im sneaking on right now and its like 11:20, don't tell anyone! X.. read more
Timeless-Chan

10 Years Ago

OH! *hunches shoulders and looks around slyly* I won't I promise!
OMG!!!!! Why did you do that!!! Write the next chapter like NOW! I must know what happens!
Oh and severus will kiss her, do the breath of life maybe? Or heal her, say he loves her, and when she wakes up, hug her, then get strict on her since she kinda disobeyed.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

hahahaha.... :P
hey, would you want an extra character thing in there? like you see into the h.. read more
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Yes!!!! I would love that! XD
Abbie

11 Years Ago

lol, I think that makes three. okay. thanks for letting me know. XD
wow, this is rather a shocking ending to a chapter lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

haha. yep! its supposed to be that way lol
deepblue04

11 Years Ago

nice though lol
NOOOOOO! SOPHORA HANG IN THERE BUDDY!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

lol, you and Young dreamer had like the same review. XD
MandaBear

11 Years Ago

I guess great minds think alike lol
Abbie

11 Years Ago

lol, defiantly.
Grrrrr NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! If you killed her off Ima Ima Cry !!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

you could have put something like 'mmhmm you know it' or something strange. XDDDD
Jordan's Back

11 Years Ago

Well, I didnt see that though :)
Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD lol
Gahhhh!!!!!! NOOOOOO! SOPHORA HANG IN THERE BUDDY!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!! DON"T WORRY SEVY IS GOING TO SAVE YOU:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD sorry. lots of school work. and i sick.:P
Timeless-Chan

11 Years Ago

awwwwhhh:(
Abbie

11 Years Ago

yeah... :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

563 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2013
Last Updated on January 7, 2013


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie