Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Abbie
"

Intro, just to let you know what is going on, like what period of time and some background info.

"

the year:1987. this is six years after Snape has been a teacher at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Snape would be( if my math is right) 27, or 28 depending on which part of this story we are in.

takes place: at Hogwarts for a lot of the story. When they are on break,however, they are in Snape's (as well as Sophora's) hometown;Cokeworth, Great Britten. they stay at Snape's house or Sophora's house on spinners end. Though I am thinking of having a flashback to lily's house ,so it may take place there to.

CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Severus Snape: if you don't know who he is, go read J.K. Rowling's books, then come back and read my story. Only thing that has changed is that I have made Snape younger.

Sophora Scarr: this is my OC. (Original Character)

Age: 17...supposedly...

Hair: straight, black,goes 3/4 of the way down her back.

Eyes: Violet. they get lighter and darker depending on mood. sometimes turn black.

figure: curvy in all the right places.

House; slytherin

year: seventh

favorite class: potions

Favorite teacher: Snape, DUH!

Extra curricular activities: Keeper on Quidditch team, captain on Quidditch team, Potions assistant, Head girl.

What others think of her: Slytherins- view her as their cruel, cold, queen. Complete and utter respect. Ravenclaw- think that she could be nicer, but respect her all the same. Gryffendor- think that she takes to many points off of their house, but know to respect her... or else. Hufflepuffs -think that she's really mean, but decide to listen and respect her . Teachers- mainly like her, but think of her as a troublemaker at times and think that she could try and be nicer. Also respect her.

Blood: Supposedly Half blood. Not really sure because she doesn't know who her parents are, only that they are dead.

Special Stuff that you may want to know: Gifted at Legilimency & Occlumency. Strait O student. Artist. Swimmer. Very gifted at magic. Makes her own potions and spells and whatnot. Has her own rooms in the dungeons. Excels at using wand-less and wand-based magic.

Wand:

Wood- Redwood, (rare. Hard wood. Extremely powerful at all wand-based magic. Abysmal for Potions. Rarely bonds to those who excel in wand-less magic over wand-based.)

Core- A chimaera scale(extremely rare, yet very powerful. The chimaera is a Greek beast: lion head, goat body, and dragon tail. Very powerful all-round core, hard to master. Best suited to offensive magic. )

length- 13 inches

Flexibility-Rigid

Maker:given to by Olivander, though Olivander said that he didn't make it. Olivander told her “ This wand is one of the most powerful wands that I have ever given to anyone. Perhaps even more powerful than the Elder Wand, if you believe in such a wand. This wand was destined for you,use it carefully, for it will make you strong.”





© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
Review please!!!! All rights to JKR! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooh this chick sounds like.......you knoww......ummmm...TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD lol thanks.
new to the book and i like all innovations to harry potter's story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

new to the book is great! means i have new readers... :P :D
and i do too, as you can tell... X.. read more
oooooo! stronger then the Elder wand huh? This is gonna be interesting!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

yep. XD
Great fanfic so far :)
Looking forward to reading the rest

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love it! Great :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Woah!! COOL!!! Lol what a kwinky dink that I used to have that pic as my avatar XD !! I love the descriptions! It prepares the reader for extreme viusalizing XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Can't wait for the rest!! (even though I've already read it hehee!)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie