Chapter Four: Robbing Banks and Other Fun Activities

Chapter Four: Robbing Banks and Other Fun Activities

A Chapter by Abbie
"

Raven and Liam are robbing a bank, will they get away with it?

"
Raven's P.O.V.

     We got to the bank faster than I thought. I didn't actually know we were on the street to the right of Atlantic Avenue.We hid next to the building behind a dumpster. I gave him a slightly deeper overview of what to do, how, and when. After the quick debrief, we got up from crouching behind the horrid smelling dumpster and began phase one: enter the building.

     Walking in the bank doors( which was strange, because the bank should be closed), I noticed how clean and neat it was. I normally don't look down on earth from the Sight Pool, so it was kind of a shock to see something so spotless and orderly. I mean come on! Earth is seriously not the cleanest planet people! ......It would probably be Mars... Mars is pretty clean.

     Anyway, I casually walked over to the counter. I sensed (remember my weird sense-y thing? Kinda like spider man...) There was no bank tellers (I mean, It was really early, so why would there be any?) and five guards on duty. There were twelve cameras: one in each corner of the room, one at each of the six booths, and two watching the vault. This was gonna be as easy as pie. I put my hand on the pouch of miracles. I pulled one out, held it to my heart and wished.

     'I wish that the cameras guarding the vault and all the other cameras are going to be offline for twenty minutes. During that time, there would only be one guard, which could easily be distracted,by me.' I thought as the star dissipated and glitter(ugh, I HATE glitter!) shimmered down.

     Looking around, there was now only one guard, sleeping very lightly behind one of the booths, and the high tech cameras were drooping like dead flowers, not moving at all. I motioned for Liam, who was outside the doors of the building, to quietly come inside. As he did so (He then hid behind a plant. Stupid, but effective), we began phase two: stall the guard.

     I was right in front of the sleeping guard, when I coughed a bit, trying to wake him up. He stirred, and stood straighter when he realized that he was sleeping on the job and some one had caught him at it. Liam flashed me a confused look from behind his plant, but I ignored it. I knew what I was doing. At least I hope so...

     "E-excuse me. Mr...." I looked to the name plate on the badge he had. "...Greyson? My name is Jessica, Jessica Hills."

     "Yes, Miss hills? What is it that you want? The bank is closed." he stated plainly. ugh, I need to think of something, fast!

     "Is it? Oh I'm sorry! I'm new to town and I figured that the bank would be open." I said lying through my teeth. I itched the back of my calf with the other foot. Our sign to move onto the next and final phase. Phase three: get the money, get out.

     "Yes, it is. So good day, Miss Hills." Mr. Greyson said, shooing me away. Liam quickly darted from his hiding plant (goodness, that does sound ridiculous, doesn't it?) to behind the row of booths.

     " Good day Mr. Gre-" I said turning around to head out the door before tripping on purpose. As I hit the floor, I saw Liam look at me. I flashed him a look that meant 'Go on! Get the job done already! I'm fine!' He nodded his head before sneaking over to the vault and opening it.

     "Miss Hills! Are you all right?" Mr. Greyson asked, getting up from where he was sitting and coming over to assist me. I could tell what Liam was doing because of my Angel senses. Liam went into the vault. He was now grabbing as much cash as he could.

     "I-I think so. I dunno." I said acting as if I was in pain as I stood up. Man, I am good at this! I should get an award... Liam was almost done...one last stack of money....done. He got out of the vault silently, and made it to the back door. All according to plan.

     "Well, I think I'm good. Thank you for trying to help me. goodbye!" I said sweetly. I then muttered "sucker" under my breath as I walked out the doors.


© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
So.... does this sound realistic? Or does it sound stupid? IDK....please review! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved this chapter
Keep on the excellent work
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


It was unique, a little unrealistic in a way...

Posted 11 Years Ago


That was the easiest back robbery I've ever read about...then again, it was an angel robbing it. :)
I bet the One is going to say it didn't count cause it's immoral! (if it happens, I called it, you read it here first! :P) I really like this book, I hope you update soon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD the whole 'easy because of angel magic' was a little bit of the point, but not much. and we'll ju.. read more
Amanda

11 Years Ago

That's okay, I read your other stuff too! :D
Abbie

11 Years Ago

thank you Amanda. I'm glad that you like it! your a good friend :D
I feel there would be an alarm system or a code Liam would need to enter to get into the vault. If its just unlocked, well they were bound to get robbed and it's the bank's own fault. Other than that it's pretty realistic (I've never robbed a bank, but it sounds alright :P )

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD not really. I just like screwing things up. :P
Sophie

11 Years Ago

lolol
Abbie

11 Years Ago

yep! XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012
Tags: bank, robbing, live, angel, away, get, love, hate, evil, good


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Snake The Snake

A Poem by Brooklyn


Missing Piece Missing Piece

A Poem by Abbie