THE LOVE OF A SEBACEOUS FAIRY

THE LOVE OF A SEBACEOUS FAIRY

A Story by Chrisjeey

After I finished taking my dinner, I hurriedly headed to my bedroom. As I was putting on my pajamas my conscious aroused and I remembered   I forgot one of my routines. I sneaked under my bed, pulled out my carpet slippers and headed back towards the living room. As I was approaching the entrance I was astonished to find that all that was filling the room was total silence.  “Don’t worry silly boy, tomorrow is still a day,” my heart uttered. As I lied on my chic bed , I fixed my eyes unto the dazzling light bulb hanging from the tattooed ceiling. If someone found me staring at it in such manner he/she may think that it was my first time to be in it despite the fact that it’s my fifth year to be in it since we relocated. As I was admiring the beautiful graffiti scribed on the background holding the bulb, I started refreshing about the day before. The cheeky smile on my face started fading away and the picture of her started covering my graffiti. My eyes started to become heavy but I tried hard not to let it go of which it obeyed even though two drops were already clinging on my lashes.
    On this very morning the day brightened as usual but my mum realized that my face was unusually gloomy. She tried playing her usual game but this day she lost in it as I strongly withheld it deep in me even after her nagging. As I saw the school bus climbing down the hill I chanted a special prayer like that of a farmer wishing for the summer to end fast. As I entered I was truly hopeful to find the seat empty but to my amazement the seat was unoccupied but hers was empty too. I tried to stroll my eyes on every seat but my efforts landed in a dead end road. I began to worry of what might have happened to her or maybe her parents have been told of our relating by the wind and they have decided to nail her back at home. Her father, having retired from the army lately as a major, can even demand to see my parent and tell her to teach her “sill boy” manners or else he give him some.
   During tea break my heart skipped hard almost to burst open my entire chest when I saw her sparkling green eyes staring at me. Although she didn’t seem to be in her cheeky mood, I rushed towards her and spread out my arms ready to hug her. Thinking that she was getting closer to hug me back, she went past me even without looking at me. I felt my body all cold at once that I even started shivering under the warm morning sun. When I gained enough strength to set my eyes from the ground, I realized that several of my school mates were staring at me and some were even laughing. I felt totally down casted that I just wished the earth would just open up its wide jaws and swallow me as a whole.  As I was still in confusion of whether to walk or sit on the thorny lawn, the worst and the most dreading scenario happened.

© 2016 Chrisjeey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this poem, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your pieces.

I'm kind of new on here and it would be an honor if you can review my 4 new recent poems (The world is ours, Nostalgia, Paradise, and You) and others.

Thank you and Keep up the Good work!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016

Author

Chrisjeey
Chrisjeey

Nairobi , Nairobi , Kenya



About
I love myself for I know it's hard to get love from others if yu don't love yourself...... I accept the world surrounding me for it's the great and the most splendiferous place for me to...a pen, .. more..

Writing