Where do I go from you?

Where do I go from you?

A Poem by jamykinns
"

Surprised?

"
Where do I go from the places I have experienced with you? I wonder how do I find that happy place without you. My heart has changed like the seasons do. It's gone from warm and red to cold and blue. Where does my story lead without the love I once had. A story of laughter that has become so sad. I can hear my tears drop like diamonds to the floor. My heart drips blood because you don't love me anymore. Siting in the cool wind on my porch beneath my feet I see a tiny ant carrying food to its home. The thought that it has a true purpose amazes me as I watch it return to its family. How little of a thing to seem so strong all alone. The way life works is odd but beautiful. In this i think i have found beauty without you and your danger. Anymore you are somebody that I used to know, a stranger. Where do I go from you, you wonder? Don't worry about me i will find my thunder.

© 2016 jamykinns


Author's Note

jamykinns
Love me for more then my body.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A beautiful and heartfelt write, full of the ghosts and markings that you as a couple put your mark on places and times, that will forever be visible to you for what is not there with you this time, but you build to show that even though the heart hurts, the strength is there for you to carry on and find the view that is meant for you. Beautifully captured. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A beautiful and heartfelt write, full of the ghosts and markings that you as a couple put your mark on places and times, that will forever be visible to you for what is not there with you this time, but you build to show that even though the heart hurts, the strength is there for you to carry on and find the view that is meant for you. Beautifully captured. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the seasons of the soul. I can see and feel it. The fact that you used colors to describe your feelings intensifies the feelings and gives understanding.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Strong poem filled with many things inside and yes with have to find that thunder:) Loved your rhyme within this:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2016
Last Updated on August 5, 2016

Author

jamykinns
jamykinns

Miami, OK



About
I'm open to whatever. Ask me. more..

Writing