A letter for my love

A letter for my love

A Story by rollinggirl
"

A really depressing letter (no this is not real) and i had a little inspiration from the song crime & punishment, this is really short,i had this idea and was bored, so sorry that this was so short

"
Hello, How are you? I suppose your a little upset and sad, I’m sorry. I don’t me to hurt you, not like you’ll be hurt, it’s my life and i decided to do with what i liked with it. I know, that’s a little egotistic. You really think of me as nothing don’t you? It’s okay, I know you see me as nothing. I wish you could hear me, then you would hear how much i really care. If you had my heart than i would give you all of my love. Sadly, you don’t. I decided to use scissors, to repair the teddy bear. It doesn’t look as good as it did, but i still treasure it even though you never wanted to give it to me. I’m really worth nothing, aren’t I? In you eyes at least. Do you still hear the beeping? Or have i flat lined yet? Have i’ve died yet or am i still laying next to you? Or maybe you haven’t visited me yet, are you at home? Did you even tell anyone what happened that night? How you tricked me, led me on? Your probably going to burn this after you get it. Do you have regrets? I don’t, not anymore, although it was painful when you rejected me, i understand. Thee’s no point to my life now. I’m nothing to you, just a joke you made around school. I wonder if i’m being brave or a coward, or just a rash teenager? I’m giving you teddy back, please take care of him. I know you made not have the hurt, but give him to your little sister than, you could tell her the story behind that stuff animal. But give me a happier ending okay? I love you. There, i said it. Now your probably going to joke about this, or not. Have the police investigated you yet? It’s funny, i love you yet i want you to go to hell. God luck, my killer lover.

© 2014 rollinggirl


Author's Note

rollinggirl
This isn't real, but I've had experience with feeling this way

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

160 Views
Added on April 20, 2014
Last Updated on April 20, 2014
Tags: depressing, hurt, sucide, regected love

Author

rollinggirl
rollinggirl

Kotzebue, AK



About
I'm a girl and I had a really rough elementary and junior high experience, because of that I've always loved to read and keep to myself. i really like to write short stories although some tend to be a.. more..

Writing