Chapter 1: intro

Chapter 1: intro

A Chapter by sneekyninja

Here I was at school again. I never liked school. School is so boring and there is nothing to do. I rather be killing vampires and werewolves. I really like fighting with vampires because they make fighting more fun. Werewolves on the hand just lunge at you. Opps I forgot to tell you that my name is Alexis and I am a vampire and werewolf hunter. When I was 16 I was out with my boyfriend. We went out to go get a present for my mom and dad's anniversary. It was two heart lockets with their picture inside. I knew they would love it. But when we opened the door I saw the blood of my parents, and the vampire and werewolf who killed my parents looked up at me. As soon as I screamed the vampire and werewolf lefted in a flash. I cried for a long time until three month later I stopped crying. I vowed that I will get my revenge by killing vampires and werewolves. The bell woke me out of my day dream and went to my car. I drove as fast as I could so I can see my boyfriend. I got to my house which was surround by trees. I love nature and what’s in it well mostly. I got out of my car which is a black Porsche and ran into the house. I didn’t see him so I would just wait until he comes back. As soon as I sat down someone was knocking at the door. I knew exactly who it was and I opened the door so hard I almost broke the hinges. I immediately jumped into his arms and hugged him. He put me down and put his hand under my chin so he can look at me. He is so beautiful with his god-like face and his brownish hair. I didn’t know why he picked me instead of all the other girl of his kind he can choose. Opps another thing I forgot to tell you is that his name is Adam Wilson and he is a vampire. I know it’s ironic that I hunt vampires which are his kind. But he doesn’t drink human’s blood, he drinks animal blood. He was there on the night my parents were killed. At first I was mad at him but it wasn’t his fault, it was his kind’s fault. When I told him about me killing vampires and werewolves he didn’t care about his kind. He was angry with them as I was. He knows everything about vampires and werewolves and taught me how to defend myself. I love him so much I would give up my own life for his and his for mine. “I have a surprise for you.” He said. I tried to look into his mind to see what it is. Sorry love you won’t find it in here. He smiled at me because he knew I tried to look into his mind. “I told you love it is a surprise” he laughed. “Okay what is the surprise?” I sighed. He knew I didn’t like surprise but I went along with it. “First I am going to give you these.” He handed me a bunch of roses. I love roses they are so beautiful but dangerous kind of like me. “Thank you for the roses. I love them.” I said. I gave him a big kiss and his arm was tight around my waist. His hand was in my hair so my face wasn’t going to move from his face. I had to breathe so I put him off a little. He pouted. Why did you stop? “Because I needed to breath. I am still human you know.” I laughed. “So what is my surprised?” I asked. “You will see come on” he laughed as he took my hand in his as we walked to his black Mercedes. I wondered what he is going to show me.




© 2010 sneekyninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on February 7, 2010
Last Updated on February 7, 2010


Author

sneekyninja
sneekyninja

Stratford, NJ



About
I love to read and write. Mosty about mythical creature and vampires. I LOVE anime and mangas. Like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, asbolute boyfriend, D. gray man, and many more. I also like to draw. I lov.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by sneekyninja