Adam's POV  chapter 3: intro

Adam's POV chapter 3: intro

A Chapter by sneekyninja

As Alexis lefted for school I went to hunt. Well, not humans, animals. I never did like what I was, a vampire. My kind were like wild beast when they hunt for humans. Attacking innocent people wasn’t my style, as soon as I was created I tried to find another way to hunt. I found that you can hunt animals. It may not taste as good as humans, but it did keep the burn in your throat down. I ran into the woods and smelled the scent of elk. As soon as I smelled it I head straight for it. I saw an elk and jumped into a tree. I leaped down on it, snapped its neck and started to drink the blood. When I was finished, I saw this light in the forest. I walked into the light and a beautiful cliff side with the view of the ocean. Immediately I thought of my love Alexis. She is so beautiful and dangerous at time. I remember when I first saw her.
* * *
She just turned 16 and she was just about to be attack by a werewolf. I jumped on the werewolf’s back and snapped its neck. When I looked at her I thought she would scream and run away, but she just kept looking at me. As soon as I stared into her eyes I knew I felt in love with her. I helped her up and took her home. After that we never were apart. When I was with her I felt like my life had a new meaning. But this one night, the night that I would never forget. When Alexis and I went to get her parents an anniversary presents, Alexis got them both a heart locket with their picture in it. I knew her parents would love it. We were almost home in my car and that is when I heard something in the house. It sounded like vampire and werewolf. Usually I grateful to have vampire hearing, tonight I wish I didn’t have it at all.
The closer we got to the house, the better I could hear what was going on. I prayed that I was wrong and it was another house. When we were at the door I heard that all noises stopped and I worried was my love Alexis was going to see. We opened the door and it was worst than I could imagine. A vampire and werewolf drank my love’s parent’s blood. I was so furious that I was going to rip them from limb by limb. I was about to attack them until Alexis screamed and the vampire and werewolf lefted. For three months I tried to comfort and talk to her, but she would yell at me and lock herself in her room. I felt so bad for her and I knew exactly how she felt. My parents were killed by a vampire and a werewolf. My Dad was killed by a werewolf, then vampire that killed my mom, that vampire changed me and lefted. After the three month, Alexis came out and told me she was sorry. Then she told me she will get revenge by killing vampires and werewolves. I told her that I didn’t care about my kind and werewolves; to me they were now my enemy.
* * *
I got out of my day dream and looked at my watch. It was almost time for Alexis to come home from school. She is 18 now so in a few months she doesn’t have to go to school and just stay with me all day. Today, we were going to have a romantic date at this cliff. I ran back into town to buy her flowers, her favorite flowers were roses. As soon as I brought the flowers I ran to our house as fast as I could see Alexis. She was going to love my surprise and I have to not think about it when I’m near her. When I got home I saw that her black Porsche was in the drive way, so she was waiting for me. I knocked on the door, when I was in mid-knock she opened the door so hard that the hinges almost broke off. She jumped into my arms and I immediately felt the warmth of her body on me. It felt so good. I put her down and put my hand under her chin. I looked at her and she was so beautiful with her long red hair and brown eyes. “I have a surprise for you.” I said. I knew she was going to try to look in my mind, so I blocked all thoughts of my surprise. Sorry love you find it in here. I smiled. “I told you love it is a surprise.” I laughed. “Okay what is the surprise?” she sighed. I knew she didn’t like surprises but I knew she would thank me. “First I am going to give you these.” I said as I handed her the roses. They were so beautiful but dangerous kind of like her. “Thank you for the roses. I love them.” she said. She gave me big kiss. I could felt her warm lips on mine and it felt so good. With one arm I wrapped it around her waist so I could bring her closer to me. My hand went in her hair so her lips wouldn’t leave mine. She pushed me off a little. Why did you stop? I thought. “Because I needed to breathe. I am still human you know.” She laughed. I constantly forget that she needs to breathe. If she was a vampire we could kiss all day. Immediately I got rigid of that thought she must not become a vampire, I don’t want to ruin her soul. “So what is my surprised?” she asked. Man she wouldn’t give up on this surprise. “You will see come on” I laughed. I grabbed her hand and took her to the car. I couldn’t wait to show her the surprise.




© 2010 sneekyninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010


Author

sneekyninja
sneekyninja

Stratford, NJ



About
I love to read and write. Mosty about mythical creature and vampires. I LOVE anime and mangas. Like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, asbolute boyfriend, D. gray man, and many more. I also like to draw. I lov.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by sneekyninja