Aversion to Love--- Prologue

Aversion to Love--- Prologue

A Story by J. V. Moffatt
"

This is a story about a writer

"
"I'm in love with you."
"F**k!" I put my hands over my mouth and hoped to god I didn't say that out loud. Please tell me I didn't say that out loud. Judging from the look on Mike's face, I said it out loud.

God d****t! Why did Regina always have to be right about everything? I mean everything! I
didn't want to see this coming and she just knew. I wonder if he had talked to her or maybe she's just that perceptive. How does she do that? Maybe there was something I could have done differently. Maybe the words didn't overshadow my actions. I refused to believe that I had led him on. Then it wasn't just him. There was also Andy who admitted to always having a thing for me. 

Nothing makes sense anymore. My feelings are all jumbled up in my head. I don't even know what I am anymore. I don't think I ever knew. All I know is that I have to get out of her. I just walked away from him. Actually, I think I was running. The weather wasn't nice though. The weather wasn't nice at all and the ice was so unforgiving.

© 2014 J. V. Moffatt


Author's Note

J. V. Moffatt
I started writing this seven years ago, dropped it, picked it up again four years ago and then dropped it again. I'm hoping looking at it again will help me finish it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: writer, aversion to love, unfinished