Beauty Killer

Beauty Killer

A Story by Sofia Brun
"

A woman who enjoys killing other woman more beautiful than herself.

"
She was beautiful, the way her crystal blue eyes lit up the room was incredible. I didn't know her name or where she was from, all I knew was that she was more beautiful than I. Her skin was sun kissed and when I'd met her she had a graceful and proud strut. I stepped towards her and took a breath in through my nose, she smelled slightly of honey dew. I remembered greeting her and when I'd shaken her hand her skin was soft and smooth as satin. Her natural golden hair swayed from side to side as she clumsily descended to my basement because of the drug I'd slipped in her drink.
She was kept tightly tied up in a chair; I remembered how her eyes glistened as she cried in fear when I put her there. She would've made a lot of noise if it hadn't been for the small towel stuffed inside her mouth and the drug still slightly in effect from her recent drink. I made sure to keep her as perfect as when I met her. She had not wanted to cooperate so her nails became chipped from struggling, but I would make sure to repaint them in a nicer rose color, eventually.
"Don't worry," I whispered softly into her ear with a slight grin. The woman squirmed in her seat, whimpers fleeting from her mouth. I took a small but acute pocket knife and carefully made a neat entry wound in her neck that gushed out her gorgeously deep red blood, it matched her lipstick. I'd later clean it up and stitch it, maybe even dabble some blood on her lips so to stain them even a deeper red; it would go marvelously with her complexion so to be sure even in death her beauty remained. 
The perfect woman was finally freed from this horridly imperfect world. I inhaled the damp basement air and then slowly and calmly exhaled, "you're welcome."

THE END

© 2014 Sofia Brun


Author's Note

Sofia Brun
This is my first story so please don't expect it to be too good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahah how exciting! This was amazing. Well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
1 Review
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014
Tags: kidnap, serial killer, gore, short story

Author

Sofia Brun
Sofia Brun

Brasilia - DF, AL, Brazil



About
I am the sofa master. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Sofia Brun


The Flock The Flock

A Story by Sofia Brun