HARD TIME

HARD TIME

A Poem by solo kavel
"

just a heartfelt poem of a conversation of a female dealing with a "hard time" in life.

"
Roses are pretty memories are witty i remember when you said sit with me and told me things you never told anyone before.
Said you were raped, love was fake it was fate i was here with you. 
You used to put that needle to your arm missed until you punctured the vein, demons possessed your every thought.
Even cried yourself to sleep when daddy walked out the door to me he was dead, momma was a w***e you said.
Once i seen the tears pour rolling off her cheek. All i could say was roses are pretty even when they're black. Try not to think about the past, she said how can i when i feel every scar still? the future is the past.

© 2014 solo kavel


Author's Note

solo kavel
comment and let me know any feedback is welcome thanks.
email is [email protected]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the profound theme in this and the thought-provoking final line. To write a poem from a conversation you had with someone must mean you're a great listener.

Posted 9 Years Ago


solo kavel

9 Years Ago

thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on November 23, 2014
Last Updated on November 23, 2014
Tags: hard, time, love, demon, depressed, depression, anger, rage, pain, aggression

Author

solo kavel
solo kavel

Pittsburgh, PA



About
my name is david vankavelaar AKA solo kavel. im 22 yrs old from delaware lived in Houston Texas currently live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. im not good at poems but i try, i like to write poems with .. more..

Writing
love love

A Poem by solo kavel


THINKING THINKING

A Poem by solo kavel