THE ONLY ONE EVER

THE ONLY ONE EVER

A Poem by Akshita
"

When someone really does not want to be your friend!

"

THE  ONLY ONE EVER

One thing you can be certain of,

Is that I am as friendly as one can be;

Rarely had fights,

Never been the one for jealousy.

 

Yet, I don’t understand,

Why that only one ever;

Let me down so badly,

Just when I reached out to her.

 

I am not affected by any of it,

For I have lots of good friends;

But somewhere in my heart,

It still hurts that she doesn’t want to be my friend.

© 2016 Akshita


Author's Note

Akshita
I know that it is not a very good poem But I couldn't help posting it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There isnt anything as a good poem or a bad one. These are your thoughts that have stirred your heart and have been shared with the world by the words that you have written.
When you know that you meant no bad and someone has still misunderstood you, then it really hurts deep down in the heart.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your review!



Reviews

I'm not so sure anymore that a poem has to be written like a professional in order to be considered good. If the meaning is established and the one reading understands and can sympathize I think the writer has done his or her job.

Your situation is not out of the norm by any means and I do sympathize with you. There are no rules that say everyone must like us but it is sad when even one person that may have been close before isn't anymore for whatever reason.

Life is confusing at times and we must not let that bring us down. The confusion will be cleared up eventually, but I know it does hurt to go through.

Relic.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the review and kind words!
Its a nice poem .
But you should work on your self esteem and start praising urself

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thanks! And yes, I will definitely take your advice. : )
You wrote this poem very good and its expressed your emotions very nice...
I like it very much...

Posted 7 Years Ago


"You are right, this isn't a very good poem. It lacks the sophistication that makes for a seasoned poet. The lines are starved of true poetic essence and yet you penned it down. I think you ought to go back and re-evaluate your desire to write. If you can't write great poems then you shouldn't be a poet or a writer."

Above is exactly the kind of gibberish anyone would say if anyone had the slimmest idea what makes a good poem. And since no one knows, you can rest easy.

Nice read. Keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Mifa

7 Years Ago

Please recover faster. Would love to see you blossom into a great poet. I got wind of your age, whil.. read more
Akshita

7 Years Ago

Was that really the case? : )
Mifa

7 Years Ago

Yeah it was. At least for most of us who grew up with comic books.
Good, emotional, keep it up!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thank you! : )
Full of emotions ...nice poem .keep on writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thank you! : )
Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

my pleasure.
This poem is laced with large amounts of emotion. I can feel it deeply and relate to it on such a personal level. This was brilliant.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thank you! : )
There are no bad poems. Poems are feelings and when feelings become bad they do not remain feelings anymore. Its better than you think.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

I am so glad to know that! Thanks a lot! : )
There isnt anything as a good poem or a bad one. These are your thoughts that have stirred your heart and have been shared with the world by the words that you have written.
When you know that you meant no bad and someone has still misunderstood you, then it really hurts deep down in the heart.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akshita

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your review!
You are doing what it is the best process of writing, and that is putting your heart out here on your works... I think that's the best writing you can ever write of... Sure there is importance of craftness but without true feelings and thoughts it's impossible to make the reader feel your words... I know that feeling, I have experienced it many times in my life... But that's the part of our life, many will accept us but there will always be someone who'll find something wrong in us... That's the honest truth about life my frnd...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


Akshita

7 Years Ago

I think you are right, and thank you! : )

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

640 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2016
Last Updated on July 18, 2016

Author

Akshita
Akshita

India



About
Not much to tell. Except that I have got this new craze for writing and wanna make the most of it while it is still in the air, around me at least! more..

Writing
Hey Freak! Hey Freak!

A Poem by Akshita



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..