1

1

A Chapter by marie

i watched as the snow fell around me, gently floating through the air and coming to rest among the wild flowers. i lay there and smiled as i saw the small white specks appear, as if by magic, from the sky. a smile played its way upon my lips as a squirrel gathered its courage and ventured out closer to me. he paused seemingly pondering whether or not i was safe. a small flame of hope sparked inside of me and i held my breath, maybe today. my scent was mingled with that of his enemy and his ally so i knew that he would be a little frightened if he chose to come closer to me, i could hardly blame him.i was a confusion, a mix of humans and edrians. the squirrel made its way a little closer and made its decision dashing my hopes as it ran away. i sighed and slowly stood up, as was my custom. my pain came out in a rush, i could find any plant and name it tell if it could help or harm, i could climb a tree better than most i knew, i could run with the wind, but the animals knew what i was, a mistake, a fluke in nature something that should never have happened. no matter what the elders said i was a mistake without purpose. i began my trudge towards the village that held amara's home, my home, right on the edge as if it was the only thing not sure if it belonged i chuckled it sure sounded like me. when i came to the small three room house i opened the door silently as i possibly could hoping amara wouldn't hear me for once.



© 2013 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

going nicely, i liked what i read

best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


marie

10 Years Ago

Thanks:) hope you enjoy the rest as well:)
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

eumira

1

By marie

2

By marie

3

By marie

4

By marie

5

By marie

6

By marie

7

By marie


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie