The Invasion of Tomorrow

The Invasion of Tomorrow

A Story by sophrenab13

It was a dark and stormy night and this girl was home alone in a big mansion. There was a scary noise and she was found dead a few days later. yeah. thats how all the boring stories go. so predictable. so repetitive. like i said... so boring. but my story? no. mine is never boring. its never happened before. it is like no other story that has been ever told.

It was  around 4 am when my day began. i got up and got in the car, still in the clothes i slept in. my car went driving down the dark pathway that it knew it needed to go. my car kept going, stirring up the red dust as i sped along to my destination. i loved to keep the windows open when i rode along to my destination. oh but wait. it gets better. the red dust that gets vacuumed into my car makes my lime green skin shimmer to a red tint that is the best feeling in my world. you didnt see that one coming did you. 

Anyway like i was saying, i was still in my clothes that i slept in. but i was on the run. 4am and trying to outrun a spaceship in a car. not the best day in the world. the stupid 'smart people' who think they know everything are out to get me. yes, i'm talking about you humans. you cant just let a poor little djine live his own life of planet invasion.

Although i must say that the humans' planet was nothing like i expected. when i came to you yesterday, there was this wierd looking soup bowl on top of a giant box that you humans were going in and out of. you told me to go left, yet everyone was waving to me like they wanted me to come to them. you humans were confusing me. thats why i came out of my car, not because I wanted to be with you. you were so pale, like that thing you call clouds that are in your never-ending ceiling.

But really guys you had to come and chase me with your spaceship? all i did was come down to see why you wanted me to come to you if you were telling me to go left. If you people hadn’t confused me I would’ve continued on my way without hurting anyone.  Its your own faults!

Okay back on track now. You were chasing me with your spaceship and I was in my car in my sleeping clothes driving away from you at 4 am. I kept driving and driving until I finally got to where I needed to be: on the other side of The Hole. You humans call it a ‘Black Hole’ but its really not black at all. Everyone else who has come into here has told me that its really bright. But if you are complaining about it, then why don’t you get out? I thought humans were supposed to be smart? You don’t go back to where you came from. Its not part of the journey. You gotta keep going to the other side. That’s how you get back to your planet.

So we’re in The Hole and I knew that would confuse you, just like you all confused me. Payback is wonderful. But I forgot about the fact that I have green and red glowing skin and that you could just keep following me, since I didn’t really blend in that well.

I'm driving and then all of a sudden there is a flash of orange from where the humans were that were following me. I turn around and then you are all making weird colors, something that humans call fire. You fell onto the ground and were all funny colored and making these horrible noises that hurt my head so bad that I had to cover my entire head to stop your wails from penetrating into my brain.

The chief of all things sees this show of colors from the humans and declares that every single being must stay loyal to our own world, even though the humans have invaded our planet.

Great, the chief thinks that there’s a human invasion and he’s going to blame me, since I was the one that led them all here. Now I’ll probably get stuck going to your human planet now in the front of the lines, the first to be put under your huge eyes and your probes that are myth to my world.

The chief declares to everyone that we must go to the human planet, to show them that we are not a race to be messed with. We are smarter than you, as we knew about you and your life and you could only guess about us. So we all loaded up into our cars and went to your planet, with our rays and cages ready for human samples. We come down and you don’t know what to do, as you have never encountered our machines and you are about a millennium behind us in your ‘technology’. We trap you in our beams, bring you into our cages, and probe you as we have been told you do to us. Not a human was left on your planet, we had you all under our Eye.

Now, didn’t I tell you that you’ve never heard anything like this before? That it hadnt happened before? Well I have a really good solution for you. It will happen tomorrow.

© 2011 sophrenab13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2011