road block

road block

A Poem by Peanut

she thinks shes ready, her herts finall heald, hes got her smilin, hes got her laughin, like no one ever could. hes her world but he desnt know it, she gets lost in his eyes, so easily hes the one she could see herself with forever, but he only sees them as friends, she does eveything in her knowledge to let him see just how much she really cares, she would give anything to have him with her always. but she cant cause theres a road block keeping them apart, he thinks he loves HER but she thinks hes blinded by what the other pretend to be. SHE thinks that shes inlove with another but she doesnt see whats in front of her. they greatest thing that has ever walked this earth. hes the greatest lover as well as a friend. i just wish SHE would open HER eyes and see what beauty he portrays then maybe SHE will know what i have longed for for a very long time.

© 2008 Peanut


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on April 6, 2008

Author

Peanut
Peanut

Rachet City, LA



About
hey guys and gals my name is Lauren bout my close ones call me Peanut :)...ive been writting for about 6 years now and i love it very much :)...soo i hope you enjoy my writtings and your in put is ver.. more..

Writing