Normal life.. Kind of..

Normal life.. Kind of..

A Story by SouthernBelle
"

Kind of somethings I`ve ran into before.

"

 Normal Life.. Kind Of..?

    

 

        My life is as normal as any teenage girl in high school, but I`m the quiet type and only have two best friends. The other friends I just became friends with, so I don`t trust them as much.. May sound kind of mean, but that`s how it is. I have trust issues on tell people who I like, a plethora of things have happened to me once I told my "friend" that I thought I trusted, something about my crush. Telling them, shouting it out loud, or even telling the guy when I didn`t want him to eve know yet! I`m not going to say what grade I`m in, but I like someone. He is quarter-back of the football team, captain of the wrestling team, and a senior boy. Sadly, I don`t see him anymore, but I had a class with him last semester. The class was called ceramics, where you make clay, it was fun. He would always joke around and laugh with me. Him and I would always fight, yelling at one another or just joking around. I`ve tried hiding these feelings, but its so not easy to do. The sweetest thing that happened was the last day of the semester. My heart just completely melted, it may mean nothing to you, but I just thought it was the sweetest thing. We had a final project for the ending of the semester, mine was a vase and I painted "Starry Night" of the famous painter Vincent Vango. Well I was going to throw it away, but one of my friends in there told me to give it to the kid that I liked. So, I did. I went up to him and said, "Happy Birthday," and gave him the project. I went back to my friend and he sat the project by his things, I was thinking that he was going to throw away because I just thought he would. My friend and I both said, "I thought you would throw it away by now?" He replies, "No I`ll keep it , and take it home, its pretty cool." My face blushed bright red, usually boys just throw it away and say, "Why the heck did you give me this crappy thing?" No, he took it home. Since the semester ended I don`t really speak to him or see him. Its like we are complete strangers now. One of my best friends` manages wrestling, so guess who she sees everyday? The boy I like. At this point in time, I`m trying to get over him, but its hard when she tells me all these things about him.. I go to his matches to cheer him on and sometimes he sees me and gives me a small smile. My ex-friend manages wrestling also, well she has a crush on the same boy I like. They guy and I have small talk every now and then. My ex-friend acts like she knows everything about him. No she doesn`t, she NEVER speaks to him. Last Friday, there was a wrestling match, I thought I would go support the team. I go and my best friend sat by me because she didn`t have to film yet, so my ex-friend filmed first. After my ex-friend was done filming, and she comes to sit by me. ( We were still kind of friends at the time). She ignored me the whole time, I`d say something, she`d glare at me and not speak to me. After my crushes match was over, I got up, told her I was leaving, told my best-friend that was leaving, and I went up to my crush to tell him good match and congrats on winning. I found out why she was mad, it was because I liked that guy and I talked to him a lot. I was absolutely furious with her. Just because of a guy.

I wanted to tell the boy I liked him, but I`m too chicken, plus I don`t think he is interested in wanting a girlfriend.. I don't know what to do.

 

 

I have many more stories that do not involve this same situation, but you`ll see soon maybe what they are about. I may even make a made up story. (I like to write)

© 2014 SouthernBelle


Author's Note

SouthernBelle
You may not like this, but I just needed to talk about it. I don't know why.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on January 25, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014
Tags: Boys, Bestfriends, ex-friends, crushes

Author

SouthernBelle
SouthernBelle

About
I like to write, I may not be the best, but this is how I express myself.. more..

Writing