Miguel Asks Katie Out

Miguel Asks Katie Out

A Chapter by Kristy Young
"

Miguel asks Katie out on their very first date!

"
Miguel and Katie left Mrs. Waters's class and went to their lockers to get their books for their second period classes. Miguel decided to walk Katie to her next class so he could ask her out on their first date.
Katie was excited, but so nervous at the same time. She was crushing on Miguel too, but she was too shy to tell him. 
The girl could feel her heart pound, and her cheeks began to turn red as she and Miguel continued to walk down the hallway. 
Miguel saw Katie's red face and wanted to know if she was alright. 
"Are you OK?" the young man asked the girl. 
"Yeah." Katie said quickly in a soft voice. 
So Miguel dismissed Katie's blushing as a sign of nervousness. 
"Hey, Katie," Miguel asked the girl. 
"Yeah?" Katie asked the young man. 
"Do you wanna go out with me? Like on a date?" 
Now Katie's entire face was glowing red, and she showed a big smile. 
"Yeah!" the girl squealed as she jumped up and down, 
"When?" "Well, I have plans this Saturday, but I was thinking maybe next weekend?" 
"Okay," Katie told Miguel, "I'll ask my parents if it's OK." "Cool!" said Miguel. 

Miguel and Katie reached Mr. Barnes's class, which was Katie's Math class. 
"Well, here we are," Miguel told Katie, "So I guess I'll see you at lunch?" 
"Yeah!" Katie said in a bubbly-sounding voice as she waved at Miguel, "See ya!" The girl entered the classroom.


© 2014 Kristy Young


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: aspergers, autism, teen, teenager, romance, crush, date


Author

Kristy Young
Kristy Young

Largo, MD



About
I'm an autistic, bisexual woman. I love writing and drawing. Most importantly, I love my family and God. I'm an advocate for LGBT and disabled people. I write to get my message of diversity and eq.. more..

Writing
Daydreamin' Daydreamin'

A Chapter by Kristy Young