Prom Night

Prom Night

A Story by Eric Richard
"

A good night taken one step too far

"

The dark navy 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse rested atop the damp pavement under the night sky. Jenna Carver and Brian Aaron sit alone inside the vehicle Jenna rests her head on top of Brian’s shoulders overlooking the sand, water, and prickly palm trees and further out the Atlantic Ocean dark and quiet.

            “Wasn’t this truly the most memorable night of our lives.”

Jenna turns to gaze at Brian as he puts his hands over her shoulders and down her back towards the zipper.

             “It could be a lot better” Brian remarks. Jenna pushes his arm further away from her and lurks into Brian’s eyes with pure innocence. 

            “No…you told me you were not going to pressure me anymore Brian. You told me you would be okay and that you would behave yourself.” Jenna swats Brian on the head with a loud thud. Brian flinches as his eyes target on hers then drifts off to her salmon dress.

            “You’ve been turning me down since the start of the school year and we only got a few more weeks before its over.” Brian caresses her; his hands feel her soft milky white shoulders then reaches for the zipper, “I thought you wanted to make something of yourself”.

            “There are other means of making something of myself Brian”. Jenna screams at him as his thumb glides the zipper down and inch or two. Jenna grabs Brian’s hand in a false attempt to keep her zipper up. Jenna spies the door latch and fetches for it. However, Brian hits the master lock locking her in. Jenna pries the handle and unlocks the door shoving her body into the door to open it, but the master switch is pressed a second time.

            “If you loved me you would just put out” Brian bellows.

            “If you loved me you would not treat me like this” Jenna takes a deep breath.

            “The faster you submit the sooner this will all be over with.”

“I will never submit myself to you.” 

© 2011 Eric Richard


Author's Note

Eric Richard
All Reviews Welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011

Author

Eric Richard
Eric Richard

Palm Coast, FL



About
Been interested in writing since as long as I can remember. I hold my Bachelor's degree in creative writing and my associate's degree in General Business. I took a creative writing course which .. more..

Writing
Liberty Liberty

A Poem by Eric Richard


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Eric Richard