What is our future?

What is our future?

A Story by Judy Merrill
"

Assessing the possibility of predicting the future - is this possible?

"

To suggest we can predict the future, it would have to have already been written. That would indicate destiny and a chosen path. As life is a balance between destiny and determinism, it is a suspect method of assessing the future at best.

Our thoughts are seeds sown in the garden called life. We sow our seeds of thought as our dreams, goals, aims. Just like in nature, we nurture the seeds of thought by our actions. We water the future with our tears of the present and past. And we fertilize our seeds of thought by the resultant waste of our perceived failures.

While we are using our free will choices on all our circumstances, and creating our own best good through our own actions, we will reap the blossom of our best good. Sometimes weeds of discontent enter our garden. And sometimes we just don't realize that what we are nurturing is just not our best good.

If we follow nature's possibilities we can reap what we sow. This is not a destined future, but a determinism of our own thoughts. The blossoms are our own best good according to our ability to sow positive thoughts and nurture them with positive actions.

When a psychic reads the energies around their client, they are picking up on the highest wishes and dreams of their client. The future is sown as our dreams of prosperity and promise.

The psychic is predicting according to the energies of the client. It is not destined, it is determined by our free will choices.

When a medium attunes to spirit realms, it can be seen as a helicopter flying over the top of a mountain with a river flowing at the bottom around the mountain. From that vantage point a spirit can see what is in the river around that bend.

In which case it can suggest to the client what they are facing. The client can then decide to run the rapids, go to shore, or maybe portage for a bit before entering the river again.

The river is life.  It is important to leave the decision to the client. They have free will choice in how they handle all their visitations of life and no one can take that power from them, unless they give it away.

Remember always that you are master of your ship and captain of your fate. Personal responsibility in all decisions for your life belongs with you.

© 2008 Judy Merrill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Judy, this is so true.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very broad in scope, comprehensive enough. You obviously are well versed in this. I wonder at who you write because those with no experience may think this new age tripe. There a focus on positivity that's good. The ideas may be dated as in '90s style of writing on this matter. Like a retro-psychic. Your words pertain to structure in methods of sensing for the psychic, or are these mere examples? Must all of us see in this fashion? Or is even our how blended in the balance of destiny and determininism?

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very thought provoking, and well written.
Thanks for sharing. Dawn

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

Judy Merrill
Judy Merrill

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada



About
I am an educator, writer and curriculum Developer/Tutor of courses in Basic and Advanced Modern Spiritualism, Mediumship Understanding & Development, Spiritual Healing. My efforts have defined and hel.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..