Natural Laws of Life

Natural Laws of Life

A Story by Judy Merrill
"

Are God's Promises for me? What is the promise?

"

There are natural laws at work in all life experiences. The first we understand of the natural laws is the law of attraction. As a baby, when we cry, we are answered by that loving individual who gave us life, our mother. She knows the sound of the cry and can bring just what is needed. We have learned that what we ask for, we attract.

As we grow and learn through the many ages and stages of life, we recognize how much free will we have to choose our own best good. When we get caught up in selfishness or greed, we find we block the energy of life rather than attract our own best experiences to learn. Then, out of our lack of understanding, we draw, through the law of attraction, that which we don't want. That is the manifestation of our own fears.

These are all human traits and qualities that manifest in our material energies, to be sure. Why is the law in place? What can we do to enhance the law in our life?

This is where we truly begin to see our lives as a spiritual journey. The seeking we are feeling is to find God in all our lives. We have acknowledge God outside ourselves in nature and the wonders of the world. But have we acknowledged God was right in our hearts all the time.

A part of our free will choices in life has been to follow our own bliss and ignore any higher power of direction and guidance. We have ignored God in our very being. This has been use of ego (E-ease, G-God, O-out) rather than the love we contain as human beings.

Following the ego has led us to a self focused journey of our own wants rather than the larger world and its needs. We have ignored others in our journey of selfish accumulation of people, places, things. And in this journey we have found something missing. That something missing is our promise from God of all happiness and good if we follow the plan of life.

God's promises are simple and effective. He doesn't expect great things from us, He does expect the simplicity of life. The more we fit into the plan, the more happiness we are promised. That, as a purpose of life, is worth more than turning our back on the guidance of God's love.

© 2008 Judy Merrill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

Judy Merrill
Judy Merrill

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada



About
I am an educator, writer and curriculum Developer/Tutor of courses in Basic and Advanced Modern Spiritualism, Mediumship Understanding & Development, Spiritual Healing. My efforts have defined and hel.. more..

Writing