Erotic fantasy - part 2 ( contd)

Erotic fantasy - part 2 ( contd)

A Story by sssssss
"

Fantasy

"
God the way your c**k feels hard through your pants, while you rub it against my wet vagina..I dont want to stop rubbing against your hard c**k, I beg you to please stop torturing me like that...you pull my arms up and lock it with one of your hand then,you stare at my naked body sliding your hands through my lips, down to my neck , to my b***s squeezing them , you put my b**b entirely in your mouth sucking it ...gosh V ( would do anything to have you do that to me again)  then you bite my n*****s..aww..its so f*****g erotic, the movement makes me moan,.I try to free my hands, but you have pinned me down so hard that my body squirms under your body , you push down my legs and kiss me hard.my legs grow weak when you do that..

you let my arms loose while we kiss deeply ,my hands running down your hair pulling you closer and closer.... Damn I want you entirely in my mouth...
to feel your tongue inside my mouth, in my neck , my b***s my stomach, my inner thighs my vagina. my back, I want you to hunger for me more n more as if you cant get enough of me...

I unzip your pants and push my hands inside your zipper , you let out a moan when I grab your hard c**k.
you have no idea how badly I have wanted to do that all night and you weren't letting me ...
just the sight of my hands inside your pants and feeling your penis inside your pants ,it is so turning on ...Baby
you have no clue how sexy you look when you are horny, if I had my way , I would keep you horny all day long......( to be contd...)

© 2011 sssssss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great piece of explicit writing... Always good for a guy to read a woman's feelings and desires while she is being ravaged with such abandon... Can't think why the guy didn't want his hard c**k to be grabbed - or to be horny all day...though it does ache afer a while lol

Loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

505 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011
Tags: fantasy, erotica, sexuality, sex, turn ons

Author

sssssss
sssssss

newyork, NY



Writing
Erotic fantasy Erotic fantasy

A Story by sssssss