Forgive Me

Forgive Me

A Poem by StacyPerry
"

Forgive Me Not

"

There are times I sit and wonder,

Was it my fault or was it yours,

I can't sit here forever,

Until we figure this out,

So for now I shall just ponder,

With walking my soul in tours,

Maybe the answer will come to me never,

Then I can just sit this one out,

How can I be lost in the memories I relive

And finally realize that it's me I can't forgive.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

With walking my soul in tours,

Really like this line! For me it generates an unlimited extension, that the soul in in fact is and you have captured that for me. Thanx... I will if you don't mind copy & paste this, not to use... no it is your creation. Bit yo ponder and inspire further the relationship, it has created in me. Not often did I find this type of depth of phrase.

I felt there were quite a few segments with straight on appeal. That possibly speak to the type of person you are. This to is a nice reflection, as this piece though not knowing you, allow the reader in and a very personal peek at your special qualities of love and friendship. You offer of yourself freely, even when it hurts. 'Maybe the answer will come to me never,' like this... the caring.
And the pain: How can I be lost in the memories I relive.

Nice work, and at the same time hard work to relive... it moved me ...Ro...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very well written! Nice work! :) I love the line: "With walking my soul in tours" - it is such clever wording! Your poem speaks very well of something that a lot of us endure - mulling over past wrongdoings, forgiving, and forgetting. I will just add, though, that if you're going to keep it the way you have written it ("How can I..."), then you need to add a question mark right after the final line. ;) Oh, and I just noticed that you need to add a question mark after the line, "Was it my fault or was it yours," in place of the comma. Sorry to be a grammar freak, lol, it's just my thoughtful way of helping. :) Keep up the good work, though! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is such a wonderful write here.
Deep and powerful as well.
I enjoyed this write. Very well written and expressed.


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Indepth and concise, lovely piece, refectively haunting xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I like this poem! Very true and real. Great writing thanks for sharing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Poem is powerful and true. It is hard to forgive our self for deeds done in a life. Even if we not in the wrong. I like the questions asks in the poem. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love And Lust Love And Lust

A Poem by Manda