15 minutes

15 minutes

A Poem by Kristin

i believe in 15 minutes
Just a little time with no limits
15 minutes for our favorite thing
Set aside what life may bring
15 minutes for a few songs
Just a little time, not too long
Maybe 15 minutes to draw
Or 15 minutes to withdraw
15 minutes of pure silence
Gives you time to make your finest
15 minutes of absolutely nothing
Or 15 minutes, jampacked with everything
This I believe is what we need
Just 15 minutes to grow from a seed

© 2012 Kristin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very beautifully written . Shall like to share a few words too I attempted about the "Last Minute: here with you :
ONE LAST MINUTE ..... the most harrowing minute ....... try not to forgot it ....
Do we have it ............OR............. do we give it ?
Everything , which is accompanied by "LAST" word becomes a pensive statement ...

When this LAST MINUTE , given by the examiner , and is experienced while solving a question paper , the child bears the brunt , creates a feeling of stigma , pressurises one to finish the answer sheet correctly and in time .......

When this LAST MINUTE , is blinked on one of the most relegated gadgets viz. mobile , laptop etc. , one immediately fathoms the adaptor battery and plugs them instantaneously to add more minutes ...........

When this LAST MINUTE , gives us joy at the end of every year , as a new year , a new day approaches .... as when AM changes to PM and vice versa , night changes to day and day to noon .......as this day could be start of a new journey , a occasoin or any important minute to cherish ....

When this LAST MINUTE , as one bids goodbye to a friend while leaving , as a girl / woman just hugs her parents , near dear ones during the marriage to embark a new journey , all creates a sombre mood , a moment of solicitude , the importance of last minute remains in the minds , memories haunt , of course create happiness at times .....

When this LAST MINUTE , is given by a doctor to a human , the carnival of whole life surmounts the well wishers to bid a farewell , unknown of the fact , that it is just a minute , a minute of 60 seconds .......
THE LAST MINUTE .....................The most precious minute "MINUTE" ............ try not to forgot "THE ONE LAST MINUTE ....."


Posted 11 Years Ago


Escalating bliss fits well with the concept of this poem; as well as the way it is presented. Amazing what can be accomplished in 15 simple minutes, and whatever relationships may sprout within the moment.
Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 11, 2012
Tags: 15, minutes, time, poem, poetry, life, important, writing, music, limit, silence

Author

Kristin
Kristin

Atlanta, GA



Writing
Accident Accident

A Poem by Kristin


By letter By letter

A Poem by Kristin