Be Love

Be Love

A Poem by Star Shaped Heart
"

Still Waters

"
Deep beckons me... I'm giving in... My heart is in a tale-spin, raptured... Now here is your love closing in on me... XOX

Im ALIVE.... breathing... heart's beating and my mind is in a daze.... I'm by you intoxicated as my deep beckons you... DRAW NEAR... DRAW NEAR TO ME DEEP...

You've steadied your gaze... Upon me fixed .... transfixed by the potency of what I behold .... IM BECOMING... XOX

I'm becoming love as your deep beckons me... As your deep beckons me to behold to become all that is the substance of love I am lost and in no search to find my way tunnel vision into depths unsearchable immeasurable depths.... I shall go... I shall go for another moment... I shall go... I shall go for a dive in the depths beckoning me to eternal captivation....

You are not someone... You are not just anyone... You are not like everyone... No you are the only you... You are my desire... My desire is in you... In you is my desire... My desire in you is overflowing in desire for you as your deep beckons unto me....

My deep is beckoning.... Deep DRAW NEAR TO ME...
Tish- 09September2012

© 2012 Star Shaped Heart


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on September 12, 2012
Last Updated on September 12, 2012

Author

Star Shaped Heart
Star Shaped Heart

fulton, MO



About
the happiest broken hearted person i know. i love to socialize and discover people, friend and foe alike. i love to study peoples patterns, behaviors and personality types although you wouldnt know th.. more..

Writing