Actor Umar Khan- Hollywood's next Big Action Star!

Actor Umar Khan- Hollywood's next Big Action Star!

A Story by starpower
"

Hollywood's next action star

"



Umar Khan is an actor, stunt performer and extreme sport enthusiast. Born on June 7, 1982 in Lahore, Pakistan, he was brought to Sweden at the tender age of 2. His father was a civil servant who chose peace over military rule and shifted to Sweden to give a peaceful life to his family. Umar Khan has obtained very sexy south Asian looks and his build is essentially flattering. While we are busy oogling over his great physique and that killer look, let’s learn a bit about his life and career.


Umar Khan was a movie buff since age 7 and by the time he was 10, he would frequently try to make short films on a handy cam borrowed from school. He conceptualized, scripted and filmed a lot of movies in school. At about the same time his interest in martial arts and sports grew. He started playing squash, tennis, basketball etc at a very young age before his life changing discovery of Martial Arts. He is now trained in numerous deadly arts such as, Muay Thai, Boxing, Submission Wrestling and Taekwondo to name a few. If you think that was enough, there is more. He is into extreme sports as well. He regularly skydives, does motocross, rally, snowboarding and rock climbing.


In his early 20s, his passion saw new horizons. He had already started working as an actor and stunt performer in a popular Swedish television channel, been a model for a few magazines like Fighter Magazine and Fitness Magazine. Meanwhile, he also appeared on the cover page of the Friskispressen magazine, Sweden’s most popular fitness magazine.


All though all of his physical training, which he does effortlessly. Umar’s core passion has always been to act and it is here where he really excels. All his training and qualities make him a perfect choice for the next generation of action movies. He wishes to keep working on his career in Hollywood. He has already acted in foreign movies, including ‘Veracious Perception’. His television venture being in the series ‘Efterlyst’ in which he has been appearing since 2002 along with ‘Cleo’ and ‘Spung 2.0’. He has also acted in short films such as ‘The Test’ and has appeared in numerous commercials and music videos.


Umar Khan is an actor that brings crude reality to life and this does not happen by dark characters, but a very gentle and suave man who can drop you on your back with his excellent martial arts skills. He is a gifted actor and believes that every person has a special gift and it is our duty to bring out that gift and be a better version of our own selves. Fans will soon see him in a web series named ‘Undead’ where he will be playing the lead. His other project is a feature film ‘Life’s Building’.

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice introduction and promotion will check him out

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very nice promotion piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


starpower

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much !
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Well done! A nice informative write here.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

starpower

10 Years Ago

Many Thanks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1934 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: umar khan

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing