Inspiring Words From Filmmaker Velvet Datsopoulou

Inspiring Words From Filmmaker Velvet Datsopoulou

A Story by starpower
"

Films and Advice From Velvet Datsopoulou

"



What has been one of your biggest influences with your job?


New York has been a tremendous influence on my life and especially in my career. The diversity, energy and history of the city inspire me on a daily basis.


How do you feel about the film business now? Do you feel it’s getting better?


I believe the film business is entering a new era, an era that magnifies diversity, humans and culture. I absolutely believe it is getting better because it is opening doors to different types of artists and people in the industry.


What has been one of your favorite productions to work on so far and why?


The Great Directors was a project I am very proud of, not only did it teach me and inspire me -it allowed me to hands on be part of the production world which requires a lot of patience and research. In addition, it gave me the opportunity to be surrounded among the most influential directors of all time like Bertoluci, Lynch  and Varda.


Who would be your favorite person to work alongside if you could pick someone?


I am very inspired by Angelina Jolie, not only has she made a name for herself in the humanitarian sector and movie industry as an actress -but she has also tackled directing and producing and that is the type of people I love to work with -ambitious and risk takers.  


What do you like to do in your off time?


I am usually volunteering at a dog shelter next to my house or reading.


What is your advice to others coming into the entertainment industry?


Stay true to yourself and never give up because not all doors are meant to open.

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on October 6, 2018
Last Updated on October 6, 2018
Tags: Velvet Datsopoulou, film, movies, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing