Lilly Dennis’ Original One Person Show

Lilly Dennis’ Original One Person Show

A Story by starpower
"

The amazing work of Australian actress Lilly Dennis

"




Tasmanian-born actress, discovered her passion for the arts as a child in Australia. Despite limited opportunities, Lilly gravitated towards the theatre. Community theatre was her haven from the age of ten, with performances in one of the first staged productions of ‘Mean Girls’, written by Tina Fey. Lilly portrayed the pivotal role of Janis Ian. Lilly was featured in leading roles was productions such as, ‘Top Girls’, “House On Fire’.  

 

Upon graduation from high school with high honors in theater and winning the AMEB Award For High Distinction In Voice & Drama in Australia in 2012, Lilly accepted a scholarship to attend The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles. Upon completing the two year program she was offered membership in The American Academy Theater Company, in LA. 

 

On stage, Lilly Dennis’ credits include lead roles in, ‘And Miss Reardon Drinks a Little’, directed by Sandy Martin - actress featured in  (Napoleon DynamiteSpeedMarley & Me), ‘Seasons Greetings’, directed by Ian Ogilvy, ‘The Laramie Project’, ‘To Be Young Gifted And Black’ and ‘Cloud Nine’.

 

Television credits feature, ‘Good Job, Thanks!’, ‘The Nice Girls’, ‘Nannies’, the mini-series, Foreign Love’, and the web series, ‘Body Complications’, currently filming the second season.  

 

Film credits include, ‘Replacement’, ‘The Charlie Cure’, and ‘Still Here’, set to be released next year, in association with Warner Brothers. 

 

The highlight of Lilly’s career is the success of her original one-person show, ‘Chocoholic’. Debuting on Broadway, the performance’s shocking nature earned critical acclaim winning Best Solo Show from The United Theatre Solo Festival. 

 

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on December 27, 2018
Last Updated on December 27, 2018
Tags: lilly dennis, actress, australia, film, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing