In Demand Around The World- Film Director And Commercial Editor Alberto Accettulli

In Demand Around The World- Film Director And Commercial Editor Alberto Accettulli

A Story by starpower
"

Sharing his incredible talents all over the world director Alberto Accettulli

"


 


“Jeep - Legends aren’t born, they are made.” That’s the name of the Jeep global campaign, created by the Chicago-based agency HighDrive. We saw that beautifully filmed and executed ad campaign and they could have just as easily substituted the director’s name for the first word “Jeep.” Alberto Accettulli, that extremely talented Italian director shot, ten different Jeep commercials in seven days around California for the new Jeep models that included, Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Jeep Wrangler, the Jeep Cherokee, the Jeep Compass, the Jeep Renegade and the Jeep Gladiator.

 

The international competition to get this project was phenomenal. Some of the best directors and top production companies vied for the chance to bring this Jeep campaign to life. It was a huge and daunting challenge that had the ability to sap not only the emotional energy out of any normal creative team but the scope and shooting schedule of the production could also render one physically exhausted to the point of collapse. After going over countless resumés and production reels, the smart people at Jeep finally made the right choice" they picked Alberto Accettulli for the job. And they weren’t sorry about it. He proved himself worthy of their praise and he stuck it out and demonstrated his endless capacity to be consistently creative while maintaining the physical endurance necessary to get the job done.

 

He and his crew shot in every possible whether and terrain conditions, perfectly showcasing the outstanding performance of the Jeep Vehicles in the Golden State’s versatile topography. They drove and shot in just about any kind of turf imaginable: from the high desert dunes to driving through a swift current river, from the uneven rocky off road trails to the streets of Downtown LA! Lucky for Alberto that he loves to travel and see new places because he saw a lot of great new places on that project.

 

There were plenty of challenges on that filmic adventure, including a great deal of bad gas station snacks and many restaurants that will never, ever be considered in the top 7,500 of the Michelin restaurant awards. Other challenges, according to Alberto, seem to happen just about every moment during that busy, non-stop shoot. Since Jeeps are built to withstand all demands that nature poses on any given day. Of course, since that was Alberto’s mission, that is, to show just what Jeep can do, along with exposing the beauty, comfort and ease of use of the vehicles, he had to make sure that he shot the Jeep in action in every single commercial. That called for an inordinate amount of pre-planning, weather checking and moving to a different location when the right weather turned out to be somewhere else. He and his amazing team faced all those challenges and more with smiles and anticipation of weather and terrain detours and changes.

 

Alberto had to figure out (well before the actual shooting) what camera and lighting equipment to bring, what kind of camera setups would be needed and among other things, how to make sure each shot cut together smoothly with other shots in the same commercial. It was a successful venture, led by a very artistic and organized director who is off shooting even more incredible things as we speak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on August 1, 2019
Last Updated on August 1, 2019
Tags: alberto accettulli

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing