Global Actor Jesus Lloveras

Global Actor Jesus Lloveras

A Story by starpower
"

Jesus Lloveras amzing audiences all over the world!

"



Jesus Lloveras was born and raised in Barcelona, Spain and lived there until he was 18. After that, he figured (rightly so) that the world was his and he traveled to Australia, New York City, Rome, London and France’s Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean near Madagascar. Obviously, this guy gets around and loves to see new places and meet new people. Traveling also made him realize that he truly loved acting when he took an acting class at NIDA (National Institute of Dramatic Art) in Australia. He tells us that even though he always enjoyed acting in plays and musicals in school in Barcelona, he was hooked after attending that one acting course in Sidney called ‘The Actor”.

 

We could stop here and say that the rest is history but he has a resumé full of performances that is so long that other thespians are bound to become envious. He is a truly outstanding actor by all accounts and he has been in TV and Web series, stage productions, tons of short films and has had featured and leading roles in full-length motion pictures. Some of the films he has appeared in are: Black Flowers, X, Cuatro Mujeres Lejos de Casa, Messi, Snails!, Day 0, Vacio, Rocco and many more.

 

He recently appeared on Netflix’s extremely popular series Money Heist (over 60 million viewers worldwide), and he was a principle character in Your Favorite Coach and Styx.  He was also a guest star in Queens, and had a recurring role in Pelotas. In Theatrical productions (and we can only mention a few) he had the lead in Fugac and The Lovers and The Melville Boys, along with roles in The White Devil and Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream.

 

Jesus has loved every project he has been a part of. His first big lead in a feature film came almost ten years after he became a professional actor. He told us that the movie is 80 minutes long and he is on screen each and every minute of the film. He said that if you’re on the screen that long you had better do a good job or the film just won’t work. And he was right. He did a great job and the film became an instant award winner, just like Jesus for his stellar acting in it. The film was Tercer Grado and besides all the praise and awards he received for his part in the film, he made a lot of friends working on it. Just like he did on all of his other films including the feature film Black Flowers. He told us that the crew became one big family and it was a real pleasure to work on a project that everyone loved (Black Flowers is currently touring worldwide in Film Festivals).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 18, 2019
Last Updated on August 18, 2019
Tags: jesus lloveras, actor, barcelona, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing