Spanish And Swiss Music Producer Tomas Castillo

Spanish And Swiss Music Producer Tomas Castillo

A Story by starpower
"

Artist Tomas Castillo -A Jack Of All Trades And A Master Of All!

"



Tomas Castillo, the Spanish/Swiss music producer, is one of those rare breeds of creative artists who have multi-hyphenated tiles after their names. In his case, he has bragging rights to being a music producer, sound designer, world-famous live DJ, Sound Engineer, freelance music composer, label manager, project manager, expert re-mixer, mastering, mixer, music editor and he works in all music media: TV, Radio and Movies.

 

That was a mouthful! And it is all true and we probably left something out. Tomas is multi-talented because he loves every aspect of the music business and has worked pretty much every aspect of the business for the past 25 years. His resumé is a long list of great achievements in all the above disciplines and he has collaborated with some incredible musicians such as: Charlotte Rampling, Dawn Tallman, Mateo Matos and Kim Mazelle, to name a few. He has also been invited to work his magic for companies like Sony BMG France, King Street Sounds, Ibiza Sonica and SFX Recordings. His talent lea the way and his reputation as an artist, live or behind the scenes took shape and blossomed in his ten years living and working as a DJ in the movie star, rock star filled isle of Ibiza.

 



Tomas co-ordinated the scheduling and promotion of a catalogue of over 300 original tracks and remixes of famous DJs including, Solar Sides, DJ Pippi and Immaculate Ibiza when he was in Ibiza, Spain. He also over saw the licensing of other tracks to different labels, along with running his own radio show. He is currently living and working in Los Angeles, California. His titles there include Producer and Sound engineer for Scope Entertainment. As a producer and sound engineer, he doesn’t just point to something and have someone complete the task, he is a hands on artist who creates custom music along with mixing, mastering, recording and EDM production. He is pro-active when it comes to sound engineering and audio editing for TV, film production and radio. His knowledge and years of experience enables him to perform all these functions as if there was nothing to it.


An aspiring sound engineer or music mixer or producer might get the wrong idea about his craft and art just by watching Tomas in action. But that’s just what the trained and fully accomplished artist brings to the table:  Working hard and producing masterpieces but making it look easy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on September 9, 2019
Last Updated on September 9, 2019
Tags: tomas castillo, turn on records

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing