Bringing Every Character He Portrays To Life -Charlie Clark

Bringing Every Character He Portrays To Life -Charlie Clark

A Story by starpower
"

The amazing work and skill set of UK actor Charlie Clark

"




Blame MTV for everything. The economy, when it’s up or down. The national elections, no matter what country and no matter who wins. The lottery numbers when you don’t win and the acting career of British thespian Charlie Clark. What? That’s right, Charlie Clark, that actor who can do justice to any part he is cast in. He got into acting at 14 when his parents accidentally bought the MTV channel in their TV bundle.

 

Who knew that Charlie would hit the jackpot when he switched on that legendary pay TV channel and started watching all the programs? It didn’t take him too long before he had decided that acting was going to be his path to fame and fortune and be the ticket to never-ending fun and fantasy. Shortly after that fateful decision, Mr. Clark aimed his highly capable mind at the movie industry, which led him to immerse himself completely in the study of over 500 movies. That is over 100 hours of concentrated effort that he took very seriously. What he was doing was actually learning the language and structure of films and how the actors fit into the whole process. He did this the way he throws himself into everything that he wants to completely grasp. In other words, he doesn’t let anything get in his way of succeeding or achieving a goal.

 

Some of the actors who are his peers in age and skill set are Liam Hemsworth, Taron Egerton and Dylan O’Brien and they use similar methods when they go after something that is important to them. They, like Charlie, also have an obsessive passion for their art and craft. When you see any of these fine actors at work it is instantly clear that they love what they are doing and were born to do it.

 

Charlie Clark wasn’t always an actor. He was an ace tennis player and coach and some of his major influences at that time were Pete Sampras and Roger Federer. Then he moved a bit closer to films by becoming an accomplished drummer in several bands. His influences changed from tennis pros to some of the best drummers in professional rock & Roll: Keith Moon and John Bonham. MTV along with the 500 movies he so astutely watched changed all that and brought new influences into Charlie’s active and fertile mind. Orson Welles and Dustin Hoffman took over and those two extremely talented geniuses opened even more doors in Charlie’s inner and outer world and now he knows that he is one of those rare artists who can’t Not act.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1554 Views
Added on November 18, 2019
Last Updated on November 18, 2019
Tags: charlie clark, actor, film, movies, hollywood, UK

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing