The Incredible Talent Of Vivian Huang

The Incredible Talent Of Vivian Huang

A Story by starpower
"

The All Round Creativity And Talents Of Vivian Huang

"



Even though Vivian Haung began as a dancer, she did star in several plays while she was growing up in Taiwan. Dancing at that time, for her, was the best way of expressing herself on stage. Of course, that was until she realized that her true passion was acting. Once she was aware of that then nothing got in her way. She joined a theatre group in Taipei, where she was raised, and got her initial training there. After that Vivian moved to Los Angeles and earned her Master’s degree in Acting for Film from the New York Film Academy. She understands the value of life-long learning so she attends advanced acting classes with Doug Warhit in Los Angeles each week.

 

Vivian’s resumé is full of roles she has played in stage plays such as, All In The Timing, Oleanna, Honour and What Small World, to name just a few, but the part of her CV that takes up the most space is all of her film work. By the way, Vivian is solidly established in L.A. as an actress but she is also a well known writer and a producer. She wrote and produced the film Rose, which she also starred in and played the interesting parts of two twin sisters. That is one of her favorite projects (so far) because she put so much of herself into it. She created the characters and the story and then became the two leading characters. Producing, even on a tight budget and short schedule is the same as being a producer on a large scale film only everything happens quicker and the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel can be seen after only a few days. Vivian has a firm grasp on acting, writing structure and she has the ability to put a film budget and schedule together so a movie can be made within the time and finances allotted to it.

 

Her acting credits are numerous and once again, her talents never go unrecognized. She won the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in the film A Family Barbecue at the acclaimed Dreammachine International Film Festival. Because of limited space only a few of the films she has been in can be mentioned here: Boss Ladies, Choices, The Corps, Betrayal and The Other Place, among many others. Vivian is constantly working and she is currently in a film production about the suffering and pain of orphans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on November 19, 2019
Last Updated on November 19, 2019
Tags: vivian huang, actress, movies, film, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing