CEO and Founder of Siix Trailor Music and Sound Julia Wahle

CEO and Founder of Siix Trailor Music and Sound Julia Wahle

A Story by starpower
"

The talented Julia Wahle

"

                                                        

Julia Wahle Photographed by: Ashley Mendes


What do the movies Blade Runner 2049, Mission Impossible: Fallout, Black Panther, Godzilla: King Of Monsters, Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel, John Wick: Chapter 3, X-Men Dark Phoenix, among many, many others have in common? You’ll never guess it so we are just going to tell you and save some time. The answer is they all have the Sound Designer, Julia Wahle, in common.

 

Who the heck is Julia Wahle? Well, she is in the movie business and her company SIIX Trailer Music and Sound, is one of the giants of the creative development of music and sound for trailers. You probably already noticed that the above mentioned films are in the high budget category and they are the ones that get the closest to a billion dollars and more when the ticket receipts are totaled. In other words, Julia and her company works with the mega studios in producing original music and sounds for their marketing campaigns. Apparently they like her work and they trust that she will do the job beautifully and within budget and on schedule.

 

Her trailers are so good that they have received over a billion views on YouTube and they have contributed in no small way to the movies’ success. She is the CEO and founder of SIIX Trailer Music and Sound and she is doing what she has always loved to do and that is being close to music. The dozens and dozens of motion pictures she has been involved with in the last couple of years is mind blowing. The studios just keep coming back to her for more trailers and the work just keeps getting better and better.

 

Julia is a member of the Motion Picture Sound Editors guild and has served as a judge on the Music + Sound Awards as well as the Golden Reel Awards. Her experience and natural talent for choosing the right mix of music and sound has propelled many of her trailers to become the number one trending video on YouTube. One example of this is the blockbuster film Mission Impossible: Fallout, which grossed almost $800 million and was Paramount Studio’s largest opening in a decade. We saw the trailer, which, by the way featured SIIX Trailer Music and Sound’s high production and creative quality throughout. It also sent me to the nearest theatre to see the Tom Cruise flick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on December 16, 2019
Last Updated on December 16, 2019
Tags: Julia Wahle, siix trailor music and sound

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing