The Creative World Of Casting Director Soonyoung Han

The Creative World Of Casting Director Soonyoung Han

A Story by starpower
"

Soonyoung Han- teaching others and giving back!

"



Soonyoung Han believes in being the best at what she does while also helping others reach their goals along the way. As a casting director, her role is a crucial one, when it comes to picking the right actor for each role, whether it be in a short film, television series or movie. Soonyoung started her career out by booking models for an agency in her native Seoul, Korea and gaining respect from her peers -while also experiencing so many things that would prepare her for her next chapter. After majoring in English at UCD in Dublin, Ireland, she proved her worth and later become a global casting director with Envy Artists Group.

 

Over the years, Soonyoung Han has worked with many celebrities who have featured on countless magazine covers and advertising campaigns while working alongside high profile agencies as a casting director. Most recently, Soonyoung Han continued her amazing work by offering the opportunity for Korean actors to experience acting in Hollywood with a 5 day intensive workshop alongside industry veterans Richie Chance and Cheryl Murphy. This incredible workshop which was founded by Soonyoung Han prepares students for a variety of skills to becoming a professional actor while learning the business side of the entertainment business, which is just as important.

The workshop proved to be another success for all involved and reminded Soonyoung Han of just how important it is to give the opportunity to actors from other countries (like Korea) to hone their skills and become successful, which in turn, will open more doors for actors to come to Hollywood and be given that same opportunity. Soonyoung Han is an incredibly gifted and compassionate person who goes above and beyond in her work, while giving hope to others to follow their dreams. The world needs more people like her!


© 2020 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 5, 2020
Last Updated on March 5, 2020
Tags: soonyoung han, film, tv, casting director, hollywood, korea, movies

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing