The Impeccable Work Of Actress Marina Zoreva

The Impeccable Work Of Actress Marina Zoreva

A Story by starpower
"

Russian actress Marina Zoreva Turning Heads

"


 


Marina Zoreva, The Russian actress who is currently in Los Angeles, has performed in numerous plays and films. Her stage play roles include many of the classics such as, Three Sisters, Hamlet, Hedda Gabler, The Crucible, Isaac Babel and The Black sea, Ellen, Romeo and Juliet, Arcadia and Still Life, among others. Her film work has earned her high praise and great reviews. To name just a few: American Anomie, The Cause, The Haunt, Broken, Meeting Mr. Abbadon, Hugrakkur (Brave), Unchained and Fake it Till You Make It.

 

Marina’s first degree was in International Business. Then she moved to California to enroll in the two-year intensive actor training program at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting and Theatre. She also studied at the legendary Sergei Afanasyev Studio and Shakespeare and Company as well. In fact, Marina tells us that one of her favorite projects to this day remains Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. It was produced at Stella Adler Academy and Marina got the opportunity to play three characters during one performance. She said that she loved the combination of music and dance and of course, the classic Shakespearian dialogue and wit. She also felt that the emotion and constant uninterrupted flow of action made the play successful that night and it is the reason for its being the almost unrivaled and beloved favorite of audiences for four-hundred years. The character Mercutio, one of the roles she played that evening was and is to her, one of the best characters that ever existed.

 

Marina has worked on several projects directed by famed actor, director, writer, Timothy McNeil. She says that he, “always sees the core of the script and cares mostly about the soul of the character.” She has some very interesting projects coming up but some have been postponed due to the current global situation. However, she is looking forward to her recording session for the musical Prom Night. When the production of God of Carnage restarts she will continue to be the Assistant Director under Christopher Thornton.  One of the characters Marina is most passionate about playing is Blanche DuBois in Tennessee Williams’ play A Streetcar Named Desire. She has already played some scenes from that famed stage play and movie so she is certainly primed and ready to go. In the meantime her film career is calling her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on June 15, 2020
Last Updated on June 15, 2020
Tags: marina zoreva, actress, hollywood, film, movies

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing