Jamie Jones EP ‘Christmas At Home With Jamie Jones’

Jamie Jones EP ‘Christmas At Home With Jamie Jones’

A Story by starpower
"

Celebrate The Holiday Season With All 4 One's Jamie Jones's New EP

"



The celebrated singer, songwriter, producer Jamie Jones just dropped his first solo Christmas album with some great holiday songs on it. The EP is titled Christmas at Home with Jamie Jones and has three of the most memorable Yuletide classics along with two originals that will enhance your time at home with your loved ones. The classics are: Give Love on Christmas Day, The Christmas and Someday at Christmas. The originals are: All I want and Christmas Kiss.

 

Jamie has been in the music business for years. He founded the R&B group All-4-One in 1993 and was one of the lead singers. He was also the songwriter who was credited with writing most of the group’s songs. A year after starting All-4-One, their hit single So Much in Love peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100. Their second single I Swear, hit #1 on world charts and remained at the top of U.S. Billboard charts for three months catapulting them to Platinum status. Since then, All-4-One has released ten albums and sold over 22 million. They are still together and all four original members still tour the world. The group has won an American Music Award, a Grammy, and numerous other international awards.



 

Jamie began his musical career when he was three years old, singing in his Palmdale, California church choir. Things only got better after that. He performed solos and then, of course, founded All-4-One, and then released his first solo album Illuminate, in 2004. That was followed by his self-titled neo-soul Gospel album in 2006. Two of that album’s songs climbed the charts: Don’t Stop and Rise. Jamie Jones continues to be a member of All-4-One and he also produces music through his recording company, which has produced for the Disney Channel, Netflix, BET and popular musicians such as, Lil Wayne, Anastasia, Regina Belle, Wayne Brady, K-POP & J-POP, Girls Generation, BoA, Kumi Koda, Super Junior and TVXQ.

 

Jamie created the EP  Christmas at Home with Jamie Jones while in Quarantine and he collaborated remotely with his writing team. All I Want featured Pau and Christmas Kiss featured Marissa Lauren. The album was released on Thanksgiving Day, 2020 and is available just in time for Christmas.


Follow Jamie Jones on Spotify:

 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0SlFgjwSXtwK2TVAOJPV4l

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 16, 2020
Last Updated on December 16, 2020
Tags: jamie jones. jamie jones music, all 4 one, christmas at home with jamie jon

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing