Star Of The Short Film "Mixed Status" Jerónimo Henao

Star Of The Short Film "Mixed Status" Jerónimo Henao

A Story by starpower
"

Jerónimo Henao, An Actor To Be Reckoned With

"




He has the immediate good looks of a no-nonsense bad boy mixed in with all the qualities of a suave, highly intelligent and confident poker player whose strength of will can bluff his way to a win with nothing in his hand. In other words, Jerónimo Henao has everything going for him as an actor. At first glance he reminded us of the late Powers Boothe as a young man. He was an actor to be reckoned with simply because of his natural intensity and his potential volatility. He was a force of nature and when he walked into a room or a scene, people paid attention to him, the same way people’s eyes get a little wider when Jeronimo makes an entrance. His exudes intensity and masculinity even when he is quiet.

 

Born and raised in Colombia, Jeronimo started acting when he was very young, performing in stage plays. After high school he traveled to Europe and lived in Paris for a while. It was when he was in France that he made the decision to move to Los Angeles to become a full time professional actor. He has worked steadily since arriving here as a model and actor. He has been in countless productions world wide and some of his latest projects were commercials for large companies. He was featured in the State Farm commercial along with a very popular Nordstrom spot. He was also cast in the Mortal Combat 11commercial directed by Joe Sill for Warner Brothers.



 

A short film that Jeronimo was featured in is called Mixed Status. It is about a serodiscordant couple that seeks to fight HIV related stigma by educating the public about the medical advances in the field of HIV treatment and prevention. (Serodiscordant means that one person in the relationship has HIV and the other does not). This important film was premiered at the Playhouse West Film Festival and was a selection at other prominent festivals around the globe. 

 

Space Soldier is another short film the Jeronimo starred in. A perfect story for the times we live in it tells the story of a deadly virus that spreads quickly and deadly throughout the planet. That, of course, motivates the U.S. government and NASA to devise a plan to establish a moon colony to save the human race. This film will come out in December of this year.

 

Jeronimo was recently cast as the lead in an independent film called Black Angel. It will be written and directed by Omar Robles and will resume filming in early 2021.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on January 5, 2021
Last Updated on January 5, 2021
Tags: Jerónimo Henao, actor, hollywood, movies, film

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing