Star Of Award-Winning Film "Your Iron Lady" Christopher Capito

Star Of Award-Winning Film "Your Iron Lady" Christopher Capito

A Story by starpower
"

Actor and performer Christopher Capito taking on the world through his amazing work!

"



Can you remember when you were seven years old? What were you doing back then? Were you acting in commercials and thinking about your future in the entertainment industry? Most of us would be shaking our heads at that question because that was definitely not what we were doing. Only the rare few of us on this planet, like Christopher Capito, for instance, were fortunate enough to have had that opportunity and to also be talented enough to actually seriously consider making acting a career.

 

Christopher was born and raised in Ecuador and got involved in theater and then moved to the United states when he was old enough and earned a degree in acting. He has been in countless films since then and he tells us that every time he is on a set and in front of the camera he learns more and more. He also says that acting is much more than just the craft, it is also an art which allows him to play with the camera, the audience and his character. Every show gives Christopher a new experience. He says that each project is different and each one enables him to grow emotionally and technically. He learns new ways to express emotions and feelings through his character’s persona with every role that he takes on. He also discovers new techniques to add to his acting tool bag. He learns from other actors and they all learn from everyone they are working with. 



 

Christopher was recently featured in the award-winning film Your Iron Lady, which was pre-selected for the Golden Globes. It is a story of an immigrant mother of four who leaves her abusive husband of 22 years upon her arrival in the Inited States. It was directed by Jorge Xolalpa Jr. He also appeared in the TV series Those Who Can’t, created by Adam Cayton-Holland, Andrew Orvedahl and Ben Roy. The term Those who can’t is from the phrase, Those who can’t do, teach. The film’s notes states: There are teachers who inspire, enlighten and challenge us. These are not those teachers.

 

Christopher has been in other films and they all seem to garner significant praise and great reviews. The film Treintanera, for instance, in which Christopher played the part of Santiago, was nominated for multiple awards at the Cannes Film Festival and the Sundance Film Festival. A coincidence? Perhaps, but we tend to believe that Christopher’s choices, along with his immense acting skills are somehow a big part of it.

 

 

 

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 24, 2021
Last Updated on January 24, 2021
Tags: christopher capito, actor, film, movies, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing