The Extraordinary Work Of Andres H. Alcocer

The Extraordinary Work Of Andres H. Alcocer

A Story by starpower
"

A Man Of Many Talents, Andres H Alcocer

"



Let’s face it, acting is a tough business. Thousands of hopefuls are churned out of acting and film schools every year after being totally immersed in intensive training and then what do they do? They either go to New York City to try to make it in the theater on Broadway or they come to Hollywood to compete with ten thousand other actors for a part in a movie. Acting and getting through the door in the entertainment industry is not for sissies, as they say. If one is to make it and actually have a career as an actor, then that person has to have the will power, the talent and the perseverance to take rejection and to keep coming back for more. And those attributes are exactly what Andres H. Alcocer brings to the table.

 

Andres’ resumé is full of amazing parts he’s played and some pretty awesome actors and projects he has worked with. He had a leading role in the film Shadow of the Gun, in which he portrayed the character Jorge Matas. The film was written and directed by Richard Harlost and featured Erik Landreth, Wilfred Lopez and Al Marchesi. In the comedy Inspector Bros Andres played the lead part of David. The story is about a city brimming with criminals, who sort of look like celebrities. Two computer nerds who can't tell the difference, bring the police force to its knees. Because they're dumb...Really dumb.



 

Andres acted alongside the Australian star Nicole Kidman in Big Little Lies. He played one of her lovers who, while they were eating lunch at a nice restaurant, a photographer was surreptitiously snapping their pictures. Andres enjoyed working with Ms. Kidman and he also very much liked the director’s subtle directing style. She came up to Andres before the scene was to be shot and sweetly and concisely told him what she wanted from the scene and how his character should appear and how he should act toward Nicole Kidman’s character. The director was Academy Award winner Andrea Arnold.

 

Andres became the character Manny in the 2019 Breath of Life film. It is about a couple that can’t have children and the hard time they go through trying to decide whether to adopt a child or not. The film won Best Actor at the European Cinematography Awards. Andres has accomplished much in his acting career and we are looking forward to seeing his next projects.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on February 9, 2021
Last Updated on February 9, 2021
Tags: andres h alcocer, hollywood, film, movies, actor

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing