Inside The World Of Actor Marc Dujarric

Inside The World Of Actor Marc Dujarric

A Story by starpower
"

Actor Marc Dujarric continues on his road to success

"



Why would anyone want to become an actor? Good question to be sure. Marc Dujarric, the well-known French actor who has performed in numerous plays, films and TV series, is a perfect example of someone who might be able to satisfy our curiosity, so we asked him. Here’s a man who has trained extensively in many acting techniques including the Meisner approach at James Franco’s acting school, Studio 4, among many others. Wherever Marc works, whether it’s in Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, or Tokyo he is always on the lookout for ways to improve himself and his art and craft of acting. On the way to where he is now, that is, a highly respected and extremely talented professional actor, he has learned four other languages besides his native French: English, German, Japanese and Russian, and we can imagine that he will add several more as he moves forward.

 

He has also trained in Stand-up and has performed at open mike opportunities. He has even learned modern African dances well enough to teach other dancers. What we are seeing right before our eyes is someone who is not only one of the most well-rounded actors in the business but a person who is willing to put in the time and energy to add new dimensions to the characters he takes on whether it’s on a stage, a TV studio, or a movie set. His life is completely focused on acting and it has been even before he took his first professional step out on that stage at the Mathurins Theatre in Paris, France. The play was Scandaleuse and he portrayed the part of Petter Lindström, a Scandinavian doctor, Ingrid Bergman’s jealous husband. The rest, of course, is history. He has gone way beyond that and has received well deserved high praise for his roles in Plus belle la vie the very popular TV show, in Moonlight and Magnolias “the wildest and most creative play I had the pleasure to be on,” and too many other performances to recount here. He has several projects coming up such as a role in a TV show about hip-hop in France and he is putting the finishing touches on a feature-length thriller film.



 

We never got around to asking Marc why he became an actor because his life and all the films and plays and TV he has done simply got in our way and totally held our interest. We only remembered after we left that we had forgotten to ask the question. Well, the simple answer is that some people fall into it by accident and some people just “know” that they are an actor and that their future could not be happy unless acting is their career. Which one do you think is Marc Dujarric’s?

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 18, 2021
Last Updated on March 18, 2021
Tags: marc dujarric, actor, france, movies, hollywood, film

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing