The Award-Winning And Supremely Talented Luisa Guerreiro

The Award-Winning And Supremely Talented Luisa Guerreiro

A Story by starpower
"

Born To Be A Performer, Luisa Guerreiro

"



Some people were born to be entertainers and we think that is what happened to Luisa Guerreiro. We watched her acting reel and WE WERE IMPRESSED!! This woman is something to behold and she is someone to watch and watch and watch and you will never get tired of her. You won’t get tired of her because of her immense talent as an actress as well as a physical comedian and she is even on the Cirque du Soleil database. She is also the winner of the prestigious Off-West End Award.

 

Luisa trained at Royal Holloway, University of London and at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. Besides being quite adept in acting and comedy, Luisa is also a professional puppeteer, a performance capture artist, a musical theater performer and a highly proficient advanced screen combatant. She also works as a movement artist / choreographer and is executive producer at the entertainment company, Old Lamp Entertainment. Brains and talent and the ability to command a stage puts her in a position to be taken seriously by all her peers and audience members alike.

 

Her show reel showcases her wonderful presence as a comedian and demonstrates that her comic timing is perfect. She forces you to believe her characters are as real as she believes they are simply by her fearlessness once she sets foot on a stage or a movie set. She is the one that most actors and directors would love to work with because she brings so much to the table. And it is easy to tell that she is generous, self-giving and humble; qualities that are truly rare in not only actors but in random human beings as far as that goes. Luisa is a person that people are automatically drawn to and who want to just hang out with as a friend.

 

She is highly intelligent and articulate and her ready smile and honesty during interviews make for very pleasant moments. She is a gifted actress with polished skills that enable her career to move forward even in the year of the pandemic. And when she’s not working, (many production companies have temporarily shut down) she maintains her creative edge by taking combat courses, updating her website and re-editing her voice-reels and show reels. She never stops improving herself and her artistry.


Luisa Guerreiro was born to be in the entertainment business!

 

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
Added on May 11, 2021
Last Updated on May 11, 2021
Tags: Luisa Guerreiro, actress, british, west end, UK

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing