The Amazing Journey Of Fashion and Social Media Influencer Buket Guler

The Amazing Journey Of Fashion and Social Media Influencer Buket Guler

A Story by starpower
"

Buket Guler has built her successful brand, through her passion for fashion and style!

"



One of the oldest continuously populated cities on the planet still produces interesting, artistic people who influence others on style, art and popular trends. Buket Guler is a prime example of that point. She is from Istanbul, Turkey where she graduated from Bosphorus University over a decade ago.


Her major was Management Information Systems and she was easily hired by huge global firms who recognized a brilliant and creative mind when they saw one. During her first corporate job, Buket became an influencer when she started her own fashion blog called Pukfashion, which ultimately garnered over 250,000 followers. Back then, before she jumped in to the deep end, she says, there was no Instagram and she was reading all the magazines and blogs to keep up with the trends. By the way, it was no accident that Buket was the most fashionable person in her workplace, she just had a natural touch for what looked good on her and what looked good on her friends.

 

After that she started another Instagram shopping page called Shopthetrendy that promotes clothing in online and offline stores. That blog reached 340,000 followers in a blink of an eye. She then opened up a clothing brand in L.A. with an American partner and did pop ups around the city to promote her brand. Buket now manages influencers in Germany for the biggest e-commerce company in Turkey, Trendyol.  Besides being an influencer herself, she collaborates with brands in her Pukfashion Instagram page and she does affiliate marketing in both Pukfashion and Shopthetrendy pages. She is inspired by people on the street and she loves to mix and match styles. She also feels it is imperative to always have some classics hanging around, such as a nice blazer, black dress and a cool trench coat in one’s wardrobe. Those kind of clothes, she points out, never go out of style. A nice cream or black suit should also be in the closet because they go with any occasion. Her favorite casual look: high-waisted 1990s pair of jeans, a crop top with a black blazer or leather jacket and your favorite sneakers. You can’t go wrong with any of those three looks.

 

Pukfashion was founded in 2012 as a blog page and it shared (and still does) the latest fashion trends and outfit ideas by Buket Guler. The blog page evolved into an Instagram page and a bit later she started another shopping page called Shopthetrendy and they became two of the most well known and popular influencer pages in Turkey and Europe that are focused on fashion and lifestyle. They have a combined follower base of over 700,000 people.

 

© 2021 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on November 19, 2021
Last Updated on November 19, 2021
Tags: buket guler, fashion, social media. influencer. model

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing