Chief Recording and Mixing Engineer at Lazy Eye Records Jake Carmona

Chief Recording and Mixing Engineer at Lazy Eye Records Jake Carmona

A Story by starpower
"

One of Jake Carmona's next projects will be in collaboration with America's Got Talent winner Kodi Lee, featuring Colin Hay

"



Jake Carmona has been in the music industry for almost twenty years. During that time, he has built up quite a reputation as one of the most skilled and talented audio engineers in the business. He is also in high demand as a music producer, recording and mixing engineer, singer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist. His range is wide and seemingly endless and runs the gamut from Mariachi, Tejano-Norteño, Urban, Salsa, Rock, Pop, Metal, to Folk, R&B, Hip Hop, Blues and Jazz. When he walks into a studio, people know that he is there to make some seriously good music.

 

Jake is the chief recording and mixing engineer at Lazy Eye Records, a production company owned by the legendary singer/songwriter Colin Hay from the band Men At Work and his wife Cecilia Noël. Recently, Jake has been working with Colin Hay on his upcoming single “Into My Life.” He recorded and mixed the music in Colin’s recording studio in Topanga California. Jake also recently recorded vocals with Colin on a track in collaboration with America’s Got Talent Winner Kodi Lee which will be out later next year. 

 

Having worked at Lazy Eye for over three years, Jake’s style and work is familiar to Colin Hay and they both have an intimate knowledge of how the other works. It’s not surprising that Jake would be the go-to guy to record and mix Colin’s projects when he needs the best.


© 2022 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on December 20, 2022
Last Updated on December 20, 2022
Tags: #jakecarmona, #lazyeyerecords, #colinhay, #menatwork, #kodilee, #americasgottalent

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing