Indian Artist Sashank Venkatesh, Continues His Reign On The Music World

Indian Artist Sashank Venkatesh, Continues His Reign On The Music World

A Story by starpower
"

Indian singer, musician, music producer and audio engineer, Sashank Venkatesh

"




Sashank Venkatesh, the Indian singer, musician, music producer and audio engineer is currently living and making incredible music in Los Angeles. Listening to him sing and play his beautiful and quite original music will definitely leave you wanting more. And wanting more is not a problem because he is releasing four new songs this month with two more following in January. The first 4 songs are basically stories and concepts that he has been thinking about for some time and for which he finally decided to write songs about.

 

“Red is the River” was the earliest one he wrote, and that was inspired by a very old folk tale about villagers going into battle to defend their land. “Never Back Down” was the next story to be turned into a song and he wrote it after watching the movie “300.” His goal was to replicate what that would sound like if a similar incident happened in modern times. “Fallen” came after he had just watched the “Loki” show for the second time. He wanted to give that character a song that would represent his never-ending quest for power and yet, continually failing to reach his goal. “The Animal” is the fourth one, and it is a story about a group that creates human/robot hybrids to gain a military advantage.

 

Because Sashank is a very visual writer, imagery and videos from movies and video games, books and comics catalyze a lot of his ideas. His songs tell stories in a way that allows one’s imagination to be transported into other worlds where they can be free from their everyday thoughts and worries. The songs being released in January are quite special to Sashank. He started a successful series a while back on social media that mirrors video-game music which gained him a wide following of listeners. The 2 songs are the same high quality as the pieces in the series, and they are ready to go. They will also be released on social media and hopefully will be just as outstanding as the ones in the series.

 

Sashank has known since his high school years that music would be his life. He had studied music since he was a young boy, but it was while he was attending two music schools and learning the guitar in India in his teens, that he had the realization that he wanted to do nothing else but music. He listened to and enjoyed all types of music which led him into also becoming an in-demand and excellent audio engineer and music producer. He continues to add to his musical knowledge and skill set as a musician, music producer and audio engineer and considers himself to be an eternal student.

© 2022 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on December 28, 2022
Last Updated on December 28, 2022
Tags: sashank venkatesh, musician, audio engineer, singer, indian artist, grammy awards

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing