For What It's Worth

For What It's Worth

A Poem by steako
"

Just my observation of the world I See

"

What I feel I cannot describe. One foot in this world and one in the next. My brain goes numb from this premeditated gibberish. The world is obscured by the voluntary zombies of the infrastructure. The rule of this world hath no power in the next. People foolishly cling to what they can never truly own. We refuse to see what stands in front of us, while we focus on the fortune of others. In a world where inadequacy in more coveted more than gold. Disinformation and control rule all while people continue the cycle of irresponsibility. Knowingly pushing responsibility on others to receive false satisfaction. What the future holds is ours to decide. The decision to perpetuate the deeds of the wicked or to acknowledge our mistakes is ours to bare. If people choose to stay blind to their duty as guardians of earth, Their Empire will be struck down by the creator of all. Fear not for there is hope. The last of the leaders can change it all. A state of energy abundance like the world has never seen before. Followed by a love the world has never known. Your fate is yours to choose and no one can take that from you. Do not fear your evil, for it is a tool like any other. Truth is not what will set you free, it is love and all the joy it will bring. The world in not ready for truth for they are too afraid to accept it as truth. Together you are on army no man can defeat. Divided, you are as sheep, weak minded and filled with no purpose. I only try to warn you of the day when you must choose to stand back or step forward to claim your right. For the last leader is not a man, but a thought more powerful than the sun, it will engulf all that surrounds it, bringing all into its light. People may choose to put up their walls, but will find no joy in their doings. It is neither your decision nor mine, but that of all who live here to stand and protect what is real. Should you step back, there will be no stopping the war which will turn this world to ruin. For you are the last, the Omega, the usher for what could be but has not been created.

© 2011 steako


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011
Tags: wolrd, problems, leaders, fake, ignorance, zombies

Author

steako
steako

san jose, CA



About
I'm am a young man surronded by people who do not appreciate what words can do. As I try to find my own way, adversity strikes my door often. Making life tougher than need be. So it is friends I have .. more..

Writing
She She

A Poem by steako