Chapter Five- A Lead?

Chapter Five- A Lead?

A Chapter by The Doctor

20 February 2012
I bring my wrist up and unsnap the leather flap that protects the face of the analog, Swiss Army watch; quarter of ten. My eyes redirect my attention to the activity on the docks. A group of six or so men are moving a shipment of (what looks to be) cocaine or heroine. My attention was more focused on the man dressed in a smart, but flashy suit that seemed to shine in any sort of light. He had a lot of money and the suit was a way to convey that message. Along with the rings on each of his fingers and the huge cigar between his fore finger and middle finger. He was thin and muscular, probably spent his free time at the gym and jogging. A fit man who didn't like to be caught off guard' hence the reason for his continous pacing and craning of his head.
"What do we do?" John, smoothly, whispers.
"Well,  we get rid of the help and save that guy," my right finger indicates to Flash as my left closes the snap on the watch. "He will provide some good information with the right technique," I smile kinda joyful while Edward grows in excitement and thrill inside me. Sending a tingle throughout my body. "But we do it silently and tactically. Take out the guards and then the help, as long as no one sees another fall, we will have Flash in my possession in out...oh I don't know...One minute?"
There was no need to explain or plan on how to advance. We both knew how the other worked; twins have that innate ability to know what the other has in mind. I stood up, held my Ka-Bar tight in my right hand, point aimed at the ground. Placing each foot carefully and silently I walk up behind my guard and open his neck, my left hand covers his mouth. John shoots the other with the silenced Glock and fades back into the shadows. I drag my prize back swiftly and lean him up against an I-Beam in a shadow. I put my knife away and pull my Glock from the holster, side stepping I take out the man on the boat, John takes the man standing in the truck bed, and we both give the guy in the middle a bullet. I replace my gun and retake my Ka-Bar in the same fashion; Flash turns to face the boat as he removes the cigar from his mouth, and before he can react to the scene, I'm pressed against him with the knife tight to his throat.
"You yell and it ends here. Got it?"
He doesn't say a word but simply nods slowly, dropping his cigar to the ground. I force him to walk with me back to a car I high jacked. John closes in, pointing the Glock at Flash's chest. I slowly let the man go, as I press him into the hood of the car. 
And as I anticipated, he came up with his arm bent, elbowed aimed for my jaw. I ducked and gave him an uppercut, knocking him out cold. After watching Flash slump to the ground, I turn back to John.
"Go back to the house. I'll meet you there with answers."
Without a word he nods and returns to my truck. Looking down at Flash, riffle through his pockets, finding a wallet, keys to a Ferrari, and a cigar cutter. It has a wide opening with very sharp blades. I opened and closed it to hear the sound of blades rubbing against each other. The noise giving me goose bumps. I take off his suit coat and all the rings, putting them in the truck. Then I place Flash in the passenger, zip tying his hands to the handle coming off the dashboard. Once I was sure I had everything, I took a drive to the more quiet part of Massachusetts. Took me about half an hour to get there, but I found an off road trail that led to a lake. Reaching down I pushed the cigarette lighter in, then I smacked our friend awake.
"AHHH-Whu- Who the f**k?" he said in a thick Spanish accent. Head moving around in confusion.
"We need to have a talk, you and I," I open and close the cigar cutter so he can see it in the moon light. "Your boss has someone important to me. Well, not a direct importance, but enough to make me angry and compel me to get involved."
"Who the f**k are you?"
I gave him a right punch to the jaw.
"I'm not finished talking. You have to wait you turn," Edward chuckles and claps his hand like a child as he watches through the passenger window. "I seen this in a movie. I was always curious if it worked, but i never had the chance to find out until now. If you go as I hope, I may impliment this more often," I smile happily at him.
He moves closer to the door.
"Now," I reach forward and latch onto his pinky finger and slide the cutter over it, "I want to know who you're boss is," I state over his scream of terror.
"You're f*****g loco! F*****g loco! You crazy, white, son of a b***h!"
I squeezed the cutter closed with ease, his pinky makes three low thuds ad it falls to the floor. A sound I'm lucky to hear over his screaming. I grab the lighter and press it to the stump of a finger, sending him to a higher pitch yell.
"I believe the movies was "Man of Fire" with Denzle Washington, now that I think about it," I tell him over his scream, leaning back into my seat. "I need you to calm down and listen," my voice even and calm as I look over at the hyperventilating and crying man."I want to know the name and location of your boss."
Flash rocked back and forth for a moment. So, I reached forward for the ring finger, slide the cutter over and close snug around the finger, immediately he looks up and begins to yell no over and over again. Frantic and irate jabber.
"Now listen! Who and where is your boss?!"
He shook his head as he yelled in pain and in fear. Without warning I snipped the other finger off, corterized it with the lighter and leaned back into my seat. Closing my eyes, I allowed the scream to fill my eyes. The sound making me feel...happy and giddy... I open my eyes again and back hand him in a spontaneous decision.
That ended the yells, replacing it with sniffling and whimpering. Like a child. A child deciding whether or not to start crying again.
"Now, the name and the whereabouts of your boss, please," I face him with a partial smile. 
He stil whimpers away. I reach forward and put another finger in place.
"NO! NO! NO! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT EVER YOU WANT!" he yelled, tears streaming down his reddish purple face. His eyes close and his head bobs as he holds in a strained sob.
"I want to know where your boss is!" I snap, getting close to his face.
"I don't know," he sniffles,"I get a phone call from a blocked number and given instructions."
"Does he speak English or Spanish?"
"He's American but speaks Spanish to me. I know nothing else! I see-"
"Shut up," I back hand him. "That's a f*****g cliche answer. Who do you work for? The Cartel?"
"Si," he sobs.
"Good. I want to know how the agent's girlfriend that was kidnapped."
He says nothing. I squeeze the cutter.
"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I was the one who organized the kidnapping. There were four others."
"Good. What did you do with her?"
"Put her into the black market. She's probably in some trading circle now," he laughed as if he was victorious. 
So I cut the next finger off and held the lighter down for a little while longer. After I lifted it up I leaned in real close to his ear as he rocked slowly, "You have no reason to f*****g laugh! You have no reason to be victorious do you?" I quickly remove the index finger. Letting it bleed this time. 
I get out of the car and pull out my Glock and fire off a few silenced rounds into his head. I walk few feet to my truck and grab the box of matches. Going back to the car I open the gas cap and drop the match in and flinching back. A ball of flame shoots out with an enormous boom. Immediately sending the car up in flames, the flesh of burning flesh immediately fills my nostrils. Standing up, I brush myself off and get into my truck.
I sit there for a long moment. Basking in this new...intoxication... It's been far too long since I acted on rashness and want.
"Feels good don't it? And you shut me up and put me in the corner. Didn't listen to-"
"Shut up Edward," I turn to look at him in the passenger seat. "I had no avalibilty to act as rash as I did. And now I do. I have nothing more to lose because this cannot end with me surviving."
"What do you mean?" Edward asks, eager and worried.
I say nothing. I start the truck and head back to John's place.


© 2012 The Doctor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on September 18, 2012
Last Updated on September 21, 2012


Author

The Doctor
The Doctor

About
ask away and i'll tell. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by The Doctor