Old Enemies

Old Enemies

A Chapter by The Doctor

I land the TARDIS in London, as we leave a man bumps into me. Bow tie, suspenders, hair of an idiot with a Scottish girl.
"You alright?"
The man says nothing, just stares at me in shock. Mouth open at a gap without saying anything.
"You hit your head?" I ask.
"No. No I'm... Fine... I'm, I'm fine. Enjoy your day," he smiles and pats my shoulder before running off again.
I follow him with my eyes as they run past me, talking and looking back at me. I stare a moment and shake my head.
"Let's go some where exotic shall we?"
I turn on my heels back into the TARDIS, resetting the coordinates for Neptune.
"Try this again, okay?" I ask the TARDIS nicely.
I engage our travel, the TARDIS making her brilliant groan as we dematerialize from Earth and materialize on Neptune. When she makes the gong like noise I lean against the railing and look at Roger and Jesse.
"Go take a look."
Jesse drops her book and runs to the doors with Roger. She stops right before them and slowly grabs the handle, looking back at me.
"Go ahead," I encourage with a smile, arms folded.
She turns back, takes a deep breath and opens the doors. Revealing a whole new world. I walk out and follow the two of them, Roger's head looking all around. Never staying still. Jesse slowly steps forward and looks at all the tall architecture. They then move to the miscellaneous alien species walking by them. Species of all shapes and size, color, height.
"what is this place?"
"Neptune in the year 303049. Humans have created everything, even the foot thick glass that protects the people here. It was opened up to be an airport terminal, if you will, to keep track of who comes and goes to Earth and as a hot spot for vacations to our solar system."
They say nothing as they gawk and gape at their surroundings.
"This is amazing Doctor."
"I know. I mean just see how much humans prevail. Through all your natural disasters, wars, crime and so on, you are able to do this. Make so many civilizations come together. Bring together beings despite their differences. Help them start new lives and have a better opportunity in life."
Jesse looks around and then back to me and smiles.
"Thank you so much! This is just amazing!"
She runs at me and hugs me tight, lifting herself off her feet.
"Well hold on," I chuckle and let her down.
 I find a credit building and enter, showing them the physic paper and ask for two unlimited credit cubes. After I recieve them I walk back to Jesse, Roger and the TARDIS.
"Here you go, one unlimited credit cube. Buy anything you want without worry. But try to keep a low profile. I don't want you to come back filling my TARDIS with needless stuff. Just unbecoming to me and her."
"Her?"
"The TARDIS."
"Oh," she smiles and runs off.
"Go with her, be a good guard dog."
"Bite me," Roger snaps.
"After a bath,' I smile and watch them run off together.
I lean against the TARDIS and sigh.
"Look at them go... Just like other the others huh love? But there is one thing I can never understand... How come they all become a soldier of some kind? Always to pick up a weapon or threat with a weapon... I mean, do I seem that much of a soldier? I leave it as a last resort... My only choice... I hate death... I've seen enough of it and created enough of it yet it is my passenger forever... Following me to the end of the stars and back... Just like the Weeping Angels..."
Looking around I see one on every building corner, every street corner. I turn around and see a tall gray alien dressed in a black suit, breathing with a gurgling sound of some kind.
"Siilencceee will fall Doctor. Siiillenccce will fall!"
I turn back to the TARDIS and.... Wait... What was I doing? I look around in dismay, mind a complete blank...
"OH! The Angels!"


© 2011 The Doctor


Author's Note

The Doctor
the little voices told me to add them... Maybe it was The Silence...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agree, eleven does look like an idiot. i mean...what is UP with his hair??? it's so weird...and if they had to have an actor use his original accent, it should've been tennant. for reasons you well know. ;)
and i love the angels, it's one of my favorite episodes....but i do like this. roger is sassy, i like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i only saw one season, LOVED it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I land the TARDIS in London, as we leave a man bumps into me. Bow tie, suspenders, hair of an idiot with a Scottish girl. ELEVEN DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!

"Here you go, one unlimited credit cube." i sooo want one!!!

"Siilencceee will fall Doctor. Siiillenccce will fall!" YESSSS silence, wait what?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

632 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 28, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011


Author

The Doctor
The Doctor

About
ask away and i'll tell. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by The Doctor



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..