are we on the wrong path?

are we on the wrong path?

A Story by Mr. Hassan
"

from the early twentieth century, our world has been in danger.

"

I think this world has come to a conclusion.  There is nothing but trouble, struggle and people dying.  Even those who have the power to save the world is not willing to do anything.  We have the majority of the world suffering from starvation, and poor health conditioning.  Our world has natural resources that is enough for everybody on it.  But the rich folks are the only ones that benifet from it.  Rich people, and politicans exploit poor fellow beings.  There are many other issues that we are human beings are facing beyond that.  But shouldn't people leave religious differences, and work together against common issues, such as global warming, helping the poor?   There is nothing the world rulers are trying to do to help those in need, instead they are busy eliminating certain race ro religion.  They don't see the world as we do, they see it different, they don't care what you believe.  I think it is time people should understand that we all have one thing in common, and thats humanity. 

© 2008 Mr. Hassan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a fine, fine piece of writing. You've expressed what a zillion others believe... and you've done so brilliantly.

'I think it is time people should understand that we all have one thing in common, and thats humanity '- how right that is, how true... sadly though humanity isn't on the agenda for those in power..

Thank you, thank you for sharing.

Might i just say you could put 'humanity' or HUMANITY to make the word stand out more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Too right =)
Sorry its short, but what can I say but simply agree.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2008

Author

Mr. Hassan
Mr. Hassan

phx, AZ



About
i am very outgoing person, usually i don't have hard time making new friends. I play football, basketball, and i run track and field. I have lots of great friends, i enjoy life. i don't drink and i .. more..

Writing
love is trouble love is trouble

A Stage Play by Mr. Hassan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Wings Wings

A Poem by Damien Ridge